Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of December 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 26, 1938 was a Monday and it was the 360th day of the year 1938. It was the 52nd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,246 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,749 days or 26.69 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 3, 1970.
If a dog named Bo-Jangels - a Portuguese Water Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bo-Jangels will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bo-Jangels will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Abdul "Duke" Fakir
- 1949Bob Hartman
- 1954Steve Steen
- 1954Tony Rosato
- 1974Joshua John Miller
- 1979Chris Daughtry
- 1982Roxanne Pallett
- 1986Mew Azama
- 1986Selen Soyder
- 2000Isac Elliot
View the complete list of December 26 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 26.
- 1194Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1250)
- 1581Philip III, Landgrave of Hesse-Butzbach (d. 1643)
- 1771Julie Clary, French wife of Joseph Bonaparte (d. 1845)
- 1785Étienne Constantin de Gerlache, Belgian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 1871)
- 1929Régine Zylberberg, Belgian-French singer and night-club impresaria
- 1937Jay Heimowitz, American poker player
- 1946Tiit Rosenberg, Estonian historian and academic
- 1954Peter Hillary, New Zealand mountaineer and philanthropist
- 1962Mark Starr, English wrestler (d. 2013)
- 1982Shun Oguri, Japanese actor
View the complete list of December 26 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481Battle of Westbroek: Holland defeats troops of Utrecht.
- 1846Trapped in snow in the Sierra Nevadas and without food, members of the Donner Party resort to cannibalism.
- 1862The largest mass-hanging in U.S. history took place in Mankato, Minnesota, 38 Native Americans died.
- 1883The Harbour Grace Affray between Irish Catholics and Protestant Orangemen causes five deaths in Newfoundland.
- 1895New Empire Theatre, in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England was destroyed by fire
- 1898Marie and Pierre Curie announce the isolation of radium.
- 1900A relief crew arrives at the lighthouse on the Flannan Isles of Scotland, UK, only to find the previous crew has disappeared without a trace.
- 1966The first Kwanzaa is celebrated by Maulana Karenga, the chair of Black Studies at California State University, Long Beach.
- 1976The Communist Party of Nepal (Marxist–Leninist) is founded.
- 2004Orange Revolution: The final run-off election in Ukraine is held under heavy international scrutiny.
View the complete list of December 26 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 26, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher Biggins, Jean-Luc Delarue, Charles Busch, Walter Matthau, Jay Kenneth Johnson, Tonka Tomicic, Kurara Chibana, Leila Danette, Gale Storm, Carlos Lopez.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 26 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 26, 1938.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 26th December 1938 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 20, 1935. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -112. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Russia approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 26, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 360th day of 1938
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 52nd Monday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 339 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,246 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,749 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.69 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 990
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 3, 1970
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Portuguese Water Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: March 20, 1935 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-112)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1941 – Ray Thomas, English singer-songwriter and flute player (The Moody Blues); May 27, 1964 – Adam Carolla, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 15, 1956 – Maggie Reilly, Scottish singer-songwriter (Cado Belle).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,748