Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1921 was a Friday and it was the 364th day of the year 1921. It was the 52nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,447 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,816 days or 32.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 7, 1953.
If a dog named Archibald - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 487 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archibald will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Archibald will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Jo Van Fleet
- 1929Barbara Nichols
- 1934Russ Tamblyn
- 1937Paul Stookey
- 1945Concetta Tomei
- 1952June Anderson
- 1971Daniel Sunjata
- 1973Jason Behr
- 1981Reef the Lost Cauze
- 1988Kirsty-Leigh Porter
View the complete list of December 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1884Hideki Tōjō, Japanese general and politician, 40th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1948)
- 1939Glenda Adams, Australian author and academic (d. 2007)
- 1949Jim Flaherty, Canadian lawyer and politician, 37th Canadian Minister of Finance (d. 2014)
- 1967Carl Ouellet, Canadian wrestler
- 1969Shane McConkey, American skier and base-jumper
- 1976A. J. Pierzynski, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1978Devin Brown, American basketball player
- 1978Rob Scuderi, American ice hockey player
- 1981Michael Rodríguez, Costa Rican footballer
- 1986Faye Marsay, English actress
View the complete list of December 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813War of 1812: British soldiers burn Buffalo, New York.
- 1816The Treaty of St. Louis (1816) between the United States and the united Ottawa, Ojibwa, and Potawatomi Indian tribes is proclaimed.
- 1896Canadian ice hockey player Ernie McLea scores the first hat-trick in Stanley Cup play, and the Cup-winning goal as the Montreal Victorias defeat the Winnipeg Victorias 6–5.
- 1896Filipino patriot and reform advocate José Rizal is executed by a Spanish firing squad in Manila, Philippines.
- 1905Former Idaho Governor Frank Steunenberg is assassinated at the front gate of his home in Caldwell.
- 1919Lincoln’s Inn in London, England, UK admits its first female bar student.
- 1922The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics is formed.
- 1943Subhas Chandra Bose raises the flag of Indian independence at Port Blair.
- 1977For the second time, Ted Bundy escapes from his cell in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- 2006Madrid–Barajas Airport is bombed.
View the complete list of December 30 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Sarsgaard, Megan Mullally, Sara Canning, Boy George, Surjit Bindrakhia, Van Dyke Parks, Marie Gillain, Evan Handler, Houko Kuwashima, Pedro de Cordoba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 30, 1921.
Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th December 1921 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 30, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. Your incompatibility score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 30, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 364th day of 1921
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 52nd Friday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,447 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,816 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,200
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 7, 1953
- Age in dog years: 487 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: October 30, 1936 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (-195)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1965 – Caryn Mower, American wrestler, actress, and stuntwoman; September 7, 1988 – Paul Iacono, American actor; June 27, 1991 – Madylin Sweeten, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,750