Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of December 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 30, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 364th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,392 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 724 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Ian MacNaughton
- 1934Del Shannon
- 1935Jack Riley
- 1947Michael Burns
- 1956Patricia Kalember
- 1970Sister Bliss
- 1973Jason Behr
- 1988Leon Jackson
- 1989Ryan Sheckler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 30.
- 1943Gösta Winbergh, Swedish tenor (d. 2002)
- 1952June Anderson, American soprano and actress
- 1961Ben Johnson, Jamaican-Canadian sprinter
- 1962Paavo Järvi, Estonian-American conductor
- 1970Sister Bliss, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Faithless)
- 1971Daniel Sunjata, American actor
- 1973Frans Bauer, Dutch singer
- 1980Eliza Dushku, American actress and producer
- 1984Randall Azofeifa, Costa Rican footballer
- 1986Ellie Goulding, English singer-songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813War of 1812: British soldiers burn Buffalo, New York.
- 1853Gadsden Purchase: The United States buys land from Mexico to facilitate railroad building in the Southwest.
- 1903A fire at the Iroquois Theater in Chicago, Illinois kills at least 605.
- 1948The Cole Porter Broadway musical, Kiss Me, Kate (1,077 performances), opens at the New Century Theatre and becomes the first show to win the Best Musical Tony Award.
- 1965Ferdinand Marcos becomes President of the Philippines.
- 1977For the second time, Ted Bundy escapes from his cell in Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
- 1997In the worst incident in Algeria’s insurgency, the Wilaya of Relizane massacres, 400 people from four villages are killed.
- 2000Rizal Day bombings: A series of bombs explode in various places in Metro Manila, Philippines within a period of a few hours, killing 22 and injuring about a hundred.
- 2004A fire in the República Cromagnon nightclub in Buenos Aires, Argentina kills 194.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed when anti-government forces attack key buildings in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo.
View the complete list of historical events for December 30.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 30 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Prosky, Kimberley Locke, Mark Owen, Zhao Wei, Pam Ayres, Nathaniel Marston, Emily Meade, Alec Mapa, Kevin Connolly, Marit Larsen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 30 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 30, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late) by David Seville and The Chipmunks as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 5, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1990 – Margot Robbie, Australian actress; October 11, 1965 – Ronit Roy, Indian actor; March 1, 1947 – Alan Thicke, Canadian actor and composer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077