Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 340th day of the year 1916. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,302 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,434 days or 34.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,263 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 13, 1948.
If a dog named Haz-Tac - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Haz-Tac will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Haz-Tac will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881René Cresté
- 1932Little Richard
- 1946Andy Kim
- 1946José Carreras
- 1962Samart Payakaroon
- 1963Carrie Hamilton
- 1963Ty England
- 1975Paula Patton
- 1985Angelica Michibata
- 1985Frankie Muniz
View the complete list of December 5 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1539Fausto Sozzini, Italian theologian and author (d. 1604)
- 1822Elizabeth Cabot Agassiz, American philosopher and academic, co-founded Radcliffe College (d. 1907)
- 1866Traian Demetrescu, Romanian poet and novelist (d. 1896)
- 1872Harry Nelson Pillsbury, American chess player (d. 1906)
- 1897Nunnally Johnson, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1898Josh Malihabadi, Indian-Pakistani poet and translator (d. 1982)
- 1901Walt Disney, American animator, director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded The Walt Disney Company (d. 1966)
- 1901Werner Heisenberg, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1976)
- 1934Joan Didion, American author and screenwriter
- 1987Tommy Fraser, English footballer
View the complete list of December 5 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1082Ramon Berenguer II, Count of Barcelona is assassinated.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Battle of Leuthen – Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1932German-born Swiss physicist Albert Einstein is granted an American visa.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 2004The Civil Partnership Act comes into effect in the United Kingdom, and the first civil partnership is registered there.
- 2005The Lake Tanganyika earthquake causes significant damage, mostly in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of December 5 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Penny Johnson Jerald, Wayne Morris, Laurette Taylor, Anna McGarrigle, Diana Gurtskaya, Mick Jones, Richard LeParmentier, Masato Nakamura, Kool Moe Dee, Gayle Hunnicutt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 5, 1916.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th December 1916 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 27, 1932. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +152. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 875. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 5, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 340th day of 1916
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 103 years old
- Days since birth: 37,302 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,434 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,263
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 13, 1948
- Age in dog years: 479 dog years old using a Australian Cattle Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: February 27, 1932 (+152)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (-172)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1922 – Regina Resnik, American soprano and actress (d. 2013); March 29, 1955 – Brendan Gleeson, Irish actor and director; April 20, 1904 – Bruce Cabot, American actor (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,758