Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,343 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Tindall - a Pharaoh Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tindall will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tindall will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1906Otto Preminger
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1934Nikos Kourkoulos
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1966Patricia Kaas
- 1967Amanda Lepore
- 1969Alex Kapp Horner
- 1975Paula Patton
- 1982Keri Hilson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1697Giuseppe de Majo, Italian organist and composer (d. 1771)
- 1841Marcus Daly, Irish-American businessman (d. 1900)
- 1867Józef Piłsudski, Polish field marshal and politician, 15th Prime Minister of Poland (d. 1935)
- 1890David Bomberg, English painter, illustrator, and academic (d. 1957)
- 1927Bhumibol Adulyadej, Thai king
- 1932Jim Hurtubise, American race car driver (d. 1989)
- 1949John Altman, English composer and conductor
- 1972Angela Shelton, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Cliff Floyd, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1982Eddy Curry, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1484Pope Innocent VIII issues the Summis desiderantes affectibus, a papal bull that deputizes Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger as inquisitors to root out alleged witchcraft in Germany.
- 1876The Brooklyn Theater Fire kills at least 278 people in Brooklyn, New York.
- 1916British premier H. H. Asquith resigns from his post.
- 1920Dimitrios Rallis forms a government in Greece.
- 1934Abyssinia Crisis: Italian troops attack Wal Wal in Abyssinia, taking four days to capture the city.
- 1941World War II: Great Britain declares war on Finland, Hungary and Romania.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morgan Webb, Mimsy Farmer, John Karlen, Deborah Foreman, Hitomi Kuroki, Dinah Manoff, Mel Harris, Gene Roddenberry, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Yutaka Yamamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on December 5, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Daydream Believer by The Monkees as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1954 – Massimo Bubola, Italian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; January 18, 1937 – Dick Durock, American actor and stuntman (d. 2009); October 15, 1920 – Chris Economaki, American sportscaster and actor (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,177