Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,307 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Fantastic - a Skye Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fantastic will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Fantastic will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1881René Cresté
- 1940Adrian Street
- 1947Jim Messina
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1966Patricia Kaas
- 1968Margaret Cho
- 1976Alisa Mizuki
- 1987James Argent
- 1989Kwon Yuri
- 1994Frida Aasen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1872Harry Nelson Pillsbury, American chess player (d. 1906)
- 1886Pieter Oud, Dutch historian, academic, and politician, Minister of Finance of the Netherlands (d. 1968)
- 1901Milton H. Erickson, American psychiatrist and author (d. 1980)
- 1914Hans Hellmut Kirst, German lieutenant and author (d. 1989)
- 1929Madis Kõiv, Estonian physicist, philosopher, and author (d. 2014)
- 1938J.D. McDuffie, American race car driver (d. 1991)
- 1945Moshe Katsav, Iranian-Israeli educator and politician, 8th President of Israel
- 1947Rick Wills, English bass player (Foreigner, Small Faces, Bad Company, Jokers Wild, and The Jones Gang)
- 1950Camarón de la Isla, Spanish singer and guitarist (d. 1992)
- 1979Matteo Ferrari, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 1766In London, James Christie holds his first sale.
- 1831Former U.S. President John Quincy Adams takes his seat in the House of Representatives.
- 1945Flight 19 is lost in the Bermuda Triangle.
- 1958The Preston By-pass, the UK’s first stretch of motorway, opens to traffic for the first time. (It is now part of the M6 and M55 motorways.)
- 1978The Soviet Union signs a “friendship treaty” with the Democratic Republic of Afghanistan.
- 1993The mayor of Vienna, Helmut Zilk, is injured by a letter bomb.
- 2006Commodore Frank Bainimarama overthrows the government in Fiji.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
- 2014The first flight test of NASA’s Orion spacecraft launches successfully.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shawn Bradley, Brenda Russell, Cuong Vu, Shirley Mitchell, Robert Reed, Gary Ross, Barney Clark, Alan Tilvern, Texas Johnny Brown, Bailee Madison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 5, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 10, 1929 – Ayten Alpman, Turkish singer (d. 2012); April 1, 1991 – Antonio Pontarelli, American singer-songwriter and violinist; July 12, 1980 – Johanna Klum, German singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,193