Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,090 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Esther Borja
- 1944Jeroen Krabbé
- 1957Raquel Argandoña
- 1960Jack Russell
- 1963Ty England
- 1966Lee Seung-chul
- 1969Morgan J. Freeman
- 1973Mikelangelo Loconte
- 1973Shalom Harlow
- 1994Frida Aasen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 1901Marjorie Eaton, American painter and actress (d. 1986)
- 1934Joan Didion, American author and screenwriter
- 1960Jack Russell, American singer-songwriter and producer (Great White)
- 1973Danielle Winits, Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1974Charlie Batch, American football player
- 1975Ronnie O'Sullivan, English snooker player
- 1976Alisa Mizuki, Japanese actress, singer, and model
- 1979Matteo Ferrari, Italian footballer
- 1994Grant Ward, English footballer
- 2009Ayelet Galena, American child born with Dyskeratosis congenita (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 63 BCCicero gives the fourth and final of the Catiline Orations.
- 633Fourth Council of Toledo takes place.
- 1757Seven Years’ War: Battle of Leuthen – Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
- 1775At Fort Ticonderoga, Henry Knox begins his historic transport of artillery to Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1865Chincha Islands War: Peru allies with Chile against Spain.
- 1964Lloyd J. Old discovered the first linkage between the major histocompatibility complex (MHC) and disease—mouse leukemia—opening the way for the recognition of the importance of the MHC in the immune response.
- 2004The Civil Partnership Act comes into effect in the United Kingdom, and the first civil partnership is registered there.
- 2012At least 8 people are killed and 12 others injured after a 5.6 earthquake strikes Iran’s South Khorasan Province.
- 2013Militants attack a Defense Ministry compound in Sana'a, Yemen, killing at least 56 people and injuring 200 others.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Ingram, Maria Thayer, Peter Bergman, Michael Bailey Smith, George Newbern, Eleftheria Eleftheriou, Cameron Argetsinger, Harold Sylvester, Teresa Brewer, Hachiro Kasuga.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 5, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 10, 1970 – Warren G, American rapper and producer (213); July 24, 1949 – Yves Duteil, French singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 16, 1969 – Gangrel, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058