Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of December 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 5, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 339th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 230 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,362 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 351 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Pbj - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pbj will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pbj will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Fritz Lang
- 1898Grace Moore
- 1901Walt Disney
- 1902Emeric Pressburger
- 1912Sonny Boy Williamson II
- 1934Nikos Kourkoulos
- 1952Bobby Barth
- 1965Wayne Smith
- 1985Angelica Michibata
- 1994Frida Aasen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 5.
- 852Zhu Wen, Chinese emperor (d. 912)
- 1903C. F. Powell, English-Italian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1969)
- 1932Little Richard, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor
- 1933Gennadiy Agapov, Russian race walker (d. 1999)
- 1946Andy Kim, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1952Bobby Barth, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blackfoot)
- 1955Juha Tiainen, Finnish hammer thrower (d. 2003)
- 1959Lee Chapman, English footballer
- 1966Patricia Kaas, French singer-songwriter and actress
- 1989Linet Masai, Kenyan runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1408Emir Edigu of Golden Horde reaches Moscow.
- 1815Foundation of Maceió, Brazil.
- 1931Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow was destroyed by an order of Joseph Stalin.
- 1941World War II: In the Battle of Moscow, Georgy Zhukov launches a massive Soviet counter-attack against the German army, with the biggest offensive launched against Army Group Centre.
- 1955E. D. Nixon and Rosa Parks lead the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
- 1955The American Federation of Labor and the Congress of Industrial Organizations merge and form the AFL–CIO.
- 1957Sukarno expels all Dutch people from Indonesia.
- 1958Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 1958The Preston By-pass, the UK’s first stretch of motorway, opens to traffic for the first time. (It is now part of the M6 and M55 motorways.)
- 1964Vietnam War: For his heroism in battle earlier in the year, Captain Roger Donlon is awarded the first Medal of Honor of the war.
View the complete list of historical events for December 5.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 5 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sophie Ward, Fabiana Udenio, Karylle, James Wan, Harry Fielder, Jack Dodson, Joey Fatone, Vinod Raj, Joely Fisher, Gregory Peck.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 5 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 5, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Didn’t Start the Fire by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 9, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1850. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 10, 1954 – Clark Johnson, American actor, director, and producer; September 5, 1946 – Loudon Wainwright III, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; June 27, 1925 – Doc Pomus, American singer-songwriter (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,205