Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,200 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 955 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Pugsie - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pugsie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pugsie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899John Qualen
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1915Ernest Lehman
- 1939Jerry Butler
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1953Kim Basinger
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1965David Harewood
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1992Katie Stevens
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1730Jan Ingenhousz, Dutch physician, physiologist, and botanist (d. 1799)
- 1816August Belmont, Prussian-American financier and diplomat, 16th United States Ambassador to the Netherlands (d. 1890)
- 1949Mary Gordon, American author and academic
- 1956Andrew Edge English drummer (Thompson Twins, Uropa Lula, and Savage Progress)
- 1956Warren Cuccurullo, American guitarist (Duran Duran, Missing Persons, TV Mania, and Chicanery)
- 1965David Harewood, English actor
- 1977Aleksandra Olsza, Polish tennis player
- 1979Raymond Lam, Chinese actor and singer
- 1993Janari Jõesaar, Estonian basketball player
- 1995Jordon Ibe, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1560The city of Guarulhos is founded.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1660A woman (either Margaret Hughes or Anne Marshall) appears on an English public stage for the first time, in the role of Desdemona in a production of Shakespeare’s play Othello.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Steele, Kokia, Randy Houser, Mayte Garcia, Aleksandr Abdulov, Lisa Boyle, John Drew Barrymore, Fernand Gignac, Taran Killam, Kate St John.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1968 – Rema Messinger, Israeli actress and singer (d. 2015); December 30, 1953 – Graham Vick, English director and producer; March 8, 1973 – Anneke van Giersbergen, Dutch singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gathering and The Gentle Storm).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187