Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,931 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 946 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1861Georges Méliès
- 1894Marthe Vinot
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1946Sharmila Tagore
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1974Nick Zinner
- 1989Jen Ledger
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1699Maria Josepha of Austria (d. 1757)
- 1899Arthur Leslie, British actor and playwright (d. 1970)
- 1911Lee J. Cobb, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1946John Rubinstein, American actor, director, and composer
- 1947Gérard Blanc, French singer, guitarist, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1947Margaret Geller, American astrophysicist
- 1956Andrius Kubilius, Lithuanian academic and politician, 9th Prime Minister of Lithuania
- 1958Thongchai McIntyre, Thai singer and actor
- 1964Chigusa Nagayo, Japanese wrestler
- 1965David Harewood, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1596Luis de Carabajal the younger, one of the first Jewish authors in the Americas, died in an auto-da-fé during the Spanish Inquisition in Mexico City.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1962Workers at four New York City newspapers (this later increases to nine) go on strike for 114 days.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Ford, Lauren Mayberry, Matthew Perry, Romola Garai, Julie Lemieux, David Brown, Jennie Lee, Tom Malone, Andy Cairns, Maurice Baquet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 1940.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1990 – Choi Jong-hoon, South Korean singer-songwriter and guitarist (F.T. Island); November 12, 1978 – Lena Yada, American actress, model, surfer and wrestler; April 7, 1982 – Soledad Fandiño, Argentinian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 863