Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 950 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Albert Üksip
- 1916Richard Fleischer
- 1925Sammy Davis, Jr.
- 1937James MacArthur
- 1939Jerry Butler
- 1964Teri Hatcher
- 1965David Harewood
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1970Emi Wakui
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1862Georges Feydeau, French playwright (d. 1921)
- 1865Rüdiger von der Goltz, German general (d. 1946)
- 1913Delmore Schwartz, American poet and author (d. 1966)
- 1949Ray Shulman, English violinist, guitarist, and producer (Simon Dupree and the Big Sound and Gentle Giant)
- 1958Mirosław Okoński, Polish footballer
- 1970Emi Wakui, Japanese actress
- 1975Kevin Harvick, American race car driver
- 1982Hamit Altıntop, Turkish footballer
- 1984Badr Hari, Dutch kick-boxer
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb, American actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1914World War I: A squadron of Britain’s Royal Navy defeats an inferior squadron of the Imperial German High Seas Fleet in the Battle of the Falkland Islands in the South Atlantic.
- 1966The Greek ship SS Heraklion sinks in a storm in the Aegean Sea, killing over 200.
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Navy launches an attack on West Pakistan’s port city of Karachi.
- 1982In Suriname, several opponents of the military government are killed.
- 1987Frank Vitkovic shoots and kills eight people at the Australia Post building in Melbourne, before jumping to his death.
- 1987The Alianza Lima air disaster occurs.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
- 2010The Japanese solar-sail spacecraft IKAROS passes the planet Venus at a distance of about 80,800 km.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dieter Rubach, Julie Benz, Eric Mabius, Phyllis Smith, Avery Brooks, Ray Park, Anouk, Patrick Van Horn, Aloe Blacc, Tracy Wells.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 23, 1986 – Steven Strait, American actor and singer; March 8, 1947 – Vladimír Mišík, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Matadors, Blue Effect, Flamengo, and Etc...); May 14, 1961 – Ulrike Folkerts, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 920