Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,984 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Albert Üksip
- 1933Flip Wilson
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1950Dan Hartman
- 1962Wendell Pierce
- 1963Greg Howe
- 1964James Blundell
- 1974Cristian Castro
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1993AnnaSophia Robb
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1832Bjørnstjerne Bjørnson, Norwegian-French author and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1910)
- 1890Bohuslav Martinů, Czech-American pianist and composer (d. 1959)
- 1941Ed Brinkman, American baseball player and coach (d. 2008)
- 1947Gregg Allman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Allman Brothers Band and Hour Glass)
- 1949Robert Sternberg, American psychologist and academic
- 1953Norman Finkelstein, American author, academic, and activist
- 1953Roy Firestone, American sportscaster and journalist
- 1958Thongchai McIntyre, Thai singer and actor
- 1979José Peña, Venezuelan sprinter
- 1993Jordan Obita, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1854In his Apostolic constitution Ineffabilis Deus, Pope Pius IX proclaims the dogmatic definition of Immaculate Conception, which holds that the Virgin Mary was conceived free of original sin.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers his “Atoms for Peace” speech, which leads to an American program to supply equipment and information on nuclear power to schools, hospitals, and research institutions around the world.
- 1963Pan Am Flight 214, a Boeing 707, is struck by lightning and crashes near Elkton, Maryland, killing all 81 people on board.
- 1972United Airlines Flight 553, a Boeing 737, crashes after aborting its landing attempt at Chicago Midway International Airport, killing 45. The crash is the first-ever loss of a Boeing 737.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2009Bombings in Baghdad, Iraq, kill 127 and injure 448.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barbara Wilshere, Texas Jack Omohundro, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Henri Salvador, Hannelore Schroth, Pauline Yates, Michel Barrette, Madison De La Garza, Sid Haig, Jim Bakkum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1960 – Thomas Haden Church, American actor and producer; May 5, 1942 – Marc Alaimo, American actor; November 30, 1931 – Jack Ging, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,040