Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 196 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,293 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 958 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Bin-Bin - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bin-Bin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bin-Bin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1950Rick Baker
- 1955Kasim Sulton
- 1958Jan Eggum
- 1969Steve Van Wormer
- 1977Elsa Benítez
- 1989Jen Ledger
- 1992Katie Stevens
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1412Astorre II Manfredi, Italian lord (d. 1468)
- 1908Concha Piquer, Spanish singer and actress (d. 1990)
- 1909Gratien Gélinas, Canadian actor, director, and producer (d. 1999)
- 1939Red Berenson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1952Khaw Boon Wan, Malayan-Singaporean politician, Singaporean Minister of Health
- 1959Mark Steyn, Canadian-American author and critic
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1970Me Phi Me, American rapper
- 1972Frank Shamrock, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1985Josh Donaldson, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 757Du Fu returns to Chang'an as a member of Emperor Xuanzong’s court, after having escaped the city during the An Lushan Rebellion.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1912Leaders of the German Empire hold an Imperial War Council to discuss the possibility that war might break out.
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1980John Lennon is murdered by Mark David Chapman in front of The Dakota in New York City.
- 1987An Israeli army tank transporter kills four Palestinian refugees and injures seven others during a traffic accident at the Erez Crossing on the Israel–Gaza Strip border, sparking the First Intifada.
- 1987The Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty is signed.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1991The Romanian Constitution is adopted in a referendum.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of historical events for December 8.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Nolte, Dave Brock, Greg Serano, Judith O'Dea, Ian McCulloch, Jim Duggan, Steven Shane McDonald, Ernest Borgnine, Walter Werzowa, John Laws.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on December 8, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1921 – Peter Sallis, English actor and singer; February 8, 1997 – Kathryn Newton, American actress; January 9, 1970 – Lara Fabian, Belgian-Italian singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,141