Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of December 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 8, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 342nd day of the year 1977. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,278 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,426 days or 14.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 551 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 16, 2009.
If a dog named Cuzzy - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cuzzy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cuzzy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Gratien Gélinas
- 1936David Carradine
- 1946John Rubinstein
- 1947Chava Alberstein
- 1949Ray Shulman
- 1964Mike Ruiz
- 1966Sinéad O'Connor
- 1967Junkie XL
- 1978Ian Somerhalder
- 1992Yui Yokoyama
View the complete list of December 8 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 8.
- 1927Vladimir Shatalov, Kazakhstani general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1947Chava Alberstein, Polish-born Israeli singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1949Nancy Meyers, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1950Tim Foli, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1952Khaw Boon Wan, Malayan-Singaporean politician, Singaporean Minister of Health
- 1967Kotono Mitsuishi, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1978Vernon Wells, American baseball player
- 1980Lisa Kelly, American truck driver
- 1982Jimmy Rave, American wrestler
- 1983Liu Song, Chinese snooker player
View the complete list of December 8 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Geraldine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Later Yan is defeated by its former vassal Northern Wei at the Battle of Canhe Slope.
- 1813Premier of Beethoven’s Seventh Symphony.
- 1927The Brookings Institution, one of the United States’ oldest think tanks, is founded through the merger of three organizations that had been created by philanthropist Robert S. Brookings.
- 1941World War II: Japanese forces simultaneously invade Shanghai International Settlement, Malaya, Thailand, Hong Kong, the Philippines, and the Dutch East Indies. (See December 7 for the concurrent attack on Pearl Harbor in the Western Hemisphere.)
- 1974A plebiscite results in the abolition of monarchy in Greece.
- 1988A United States Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II crashes into an apartment complex in Remscheid, Germany, killing 5 people and injuring 50 others.
- 1998Eighty-one people are killed by armed groups in Algeria.
- 2004The Cusco Declaration is signed in Cusco, Peru, establishing the South American Community of Nations.
- 2010With the second launch of the SpaceX Falcon 9 and the first launch of the SpaceX Dragon, SpaceX becomes the first private company to successfully launch, orbit and recover a spacecraft.
- 2013Riots break out in Singapore after a fatal accident in Little India.
View the complete list of December 8 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 8, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: MC Frontalot, Joe South, Sarah Polley, Ethan Embry, Cicely Courtneidge, Kazunari Ninomiya, Hal Roach, Amanda Crew, Skye Edwards, Lisa Bund.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 8 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on December 8, 1977.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 8th December 1977 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 3, 1975. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 1981. Your score is -128. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 10, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1500. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 8th December 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 8” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 8, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 342nd day of 1977
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 158 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,278 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,426 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 551
- Next full moon: July 13 at 18:39:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 16, 2009
- Age in dog years: 218 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 3, 1975 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 1981 (-128)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone (December 10, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: VIII.XII.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1973 – Ben Willbond, English comedian and actor; June 21, 1979 – Chris Pratt, American actor and singer; September 15, 1955 – Brendan O'Carroll, Irish actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,025