Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,231 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 922 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Berton Churchill
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1931Paddi Edwards
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1938John Braheny
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1717Johann Joachim Winckelmann, German archaeologist and historian (d. 1768)
- 1870Ida S. Scudder, Indian physician and missionary (d. 1960)
- 1876Berton Churchill, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1940)
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr., American captain, actor, and producer (d. 2000)
- 1938Deacon Jones, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2013)
- 1952Michael Dorn, American actor and director
- 1957Donny Osmond, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (The Osmonds)
- 1966Julio Rodas, Guatemalan footballer
- 1968Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Pakistani singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1935The Downtown Athletic Club Trophy, later renamed the Heisman Trophy, is awarded for the first time. The winner is halfback Jay Berwanger of the University of Chicago.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965Kecksburg UFO incident: A fireball is seen from Michigan to Pennsylvania; witnesses report something crashing in the woods near Pittsburgh. In 2005 NASA admits that it examined the object.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Lesley, Genevieve Cortese, Carolyn Lawrence, Denver Pyle, Little Walter, Kay Adams, Connie Smith, Erika Alexander, Roy Rogers, Thu Minh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1924 – Elfi von Dassanowsky, Austrian-American singer, pianist, producer (d. 2007); November 28, 1975 – Bakarhythm, Japanese comedian, actor, playwright, and lyricist; December 19, 1972 – Rosa Blasi, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036