Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 50 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,344 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Joyce Redman
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1933Monique Miller
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1938John Braheny
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1979Olivia Lufkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1901Jean Mermoz, French pilot and politician (d. 1936)
- 1902Margaret Hamilton, American actress, singer, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1911Broderick Crawford, American actor and singer (d. 1986)
- 1927Pierre Henry, French composer
- 1932Donald Byrd, American trumpet player and academic (d. 2013)
- 1934Judi Dench, English actress and singer
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1982Ryan Grant, American football player
- 1987Mat Latos, American baseball player
- 1996Mykayla Skinner, American gymnast
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takayuki Kubota, Lane Garrison, Alma Jodorowsky, Shinnosuke Tachibana, Bob Clark, Du Chun, Amy Leach, Marty Casey, Dagmar Nordstrom, Armida.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1951 – Lena Söderberg, Swedish model; May 1, 1967 – Scott Coffey, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; June 8, 1963 – Katy Garbi, Greek singer, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161