Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1942. It was the 50th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,705 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,235 days or 25.28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 938 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1974.
If a dog named Randolph - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Randolph will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Randolph will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Hermione Gingold
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1966Shane Scott
- 1966Spencer Rochfort
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1976Bae Soo-bin
- 1977Imogen Heap
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1571Metius, Dutch mathematician and astronomer (d. 1635)
- 1870Ida S. Scudder, Indian physician and missionary (d. 1960)
- 1916Kirk Douglas, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1932Billy Edd Wheeler, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and playwright
- 1954Jean-Claude Juncker, Luxembourger lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of Luxembourg
- 1966Kirsten Gillibrand, American lawyer and politician, junior senator of New York
- 1972Michael Corcoran, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1984Michael Adam, German politician
- 1993Mark McMorris, Canadian snowboarder
- 2002Timothy Chan, Filipino-Chinese actor
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1946The “Subsequent Nuremberg trials” begin with the “Doctors’ trial”, prosecuting physicians and officers alleged to be involved in Nazi human experimentation and mass murder under the guise of euthanasia.
- 1946The Constituent Assembly of India meets for the first time to write the Constitution of India.
- 1969U.S. Secretary of State William P. Rogers proposes his plan for a ceasefire in the War of Attrition; Egypt and Jordan accept it over the objections of the PLO, which leads to civil war in Jordan in September 1970.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johanna Klum, B. J. Novak, Belita Moreno, John Orchard, Mark Smith, Lili St. Cyr, James MacPherson, Kelis, Denise Laurel, Michelle Dockery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1942.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1942 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 5, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 6, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1942
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 50th Wednesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 54 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,705 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,235 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.28 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 938
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1974
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: April 5, 1952 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 6, 1921 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1930 – Lois Smith, American actress; October 12, 1974 – Ebru Gündeş, Turkish singer and actress; May 15, 1936 – Anna Maria Alberghetti, Italian-American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,750