Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,285 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 924 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Robert Livingston
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1919V. Dakshinamoorthy
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1931William Reynolds
- 1941Kayoko Shiraishi
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1966Toby Huss
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1667William Whiston, English mathematician, historian, and theologian (d. 1752)
- 1751Maria Luisa of Parma (d. 1819)
- 1752Antoine Étienne de Tousard, French general and military engineer (d. 1813)
- 1883Alexander Papagos, Greek general and politician, 152nd Prime Minister of Greece (d. 1955)
- 1917James Jesus Angleton, American CIA agent (d. 1987)
- 1944Ki Longfellow, American author, playwright, and producer
- 1946Nicholas Reade, English bishop
- 1960Caroline Lucas, English politician
- 1971Nick Hysong, American pole vaulter and coach
- 1987Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese-American chess player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1425The Catholic University of Leuven is founded.
- 1897Activist Marguerite Durand founds the feminist daily newspaper La Fronde in Paris.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1971Indo-Pakistani War: The Indian Air Force executes an airdrop of Indian Army units, bypassing Pakistani defences.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Gaines, James Mercer, Bad News Brown, Claudine Longet, Vytautas Šapranauskas, Ed Speleers, Lola Forner, Malcolm Ingram, Chris Farlowe, Michelle Meyrink.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1933 – Marco Antonio Muñiz, Mexican singer and actor; July 11, 1923 – Tun Tun, Indian actress and singer (d. 2003); January 11, 1958 – Vicki Peterson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,036