Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,196 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 921 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1895Conchita Supervía
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1953John Malkovich
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1717Johann Joachim Winckelmann, German archaeologist and historian (d. 1768)
- 1912Tip O'Neill, American politician, 55th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (d. 1994)
- 1922Redd Foxx, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1948Marleen Gorris, Dutch director and screenwriter
- 1959John Martin Scripps, English murderer (d. 1996)
- 1960Juan Samuel, Dominican-American baseball player and manager
- 1961David Anthony Higgins, American actor and screenwriter
- 1966Michael Foster, American drummer (FireHouse)
- 1970Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990LaFee, German singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 730Battle of Marj Ardabil: The Khazars annihilate an Umayyad army and kill its commander, Al-Jarrah Ibn Abdallah Al-Hakami.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1888Statistician Herman Hollerith installs his computing device at the United States War Department.
- 1905In France, the law separating church and state is passed.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Pomegranate Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Orchard, Betty Lynn, Alan Tudyk, Joe Principe, Rachel G. Fox, Hiroki Takahashi, Paul Henning, Denis Héroux, Dany Robin, Elvis Crespo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1942.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 24, 1961 – John Logan, American screenwriter and producer; October 4, 1974 – Paco León, Spanish actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; September 7, 1954 – Michael Emerson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915