Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,620 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jessie Cidra - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jessie Cidra will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jessie Cidra will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Broderick Crawford
- 1930Buck Henry
- 1938David Houston
- 1945Michael Nouri
- 1950Joan Armatrading
- 1968Brian Bell
- 1969Sebastian Spence
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1979Chen Hao
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1895Dolores Ibárruri, Spanish journalist and politician (d. 1989)
- 1901Ödön von Horváth, Hungarian-German author and playwright (d. 1938)
- 1901Jean Mermoz, French pilot and politician (d. 1936)
- 1902Margaret Hamilton, American actress, singer, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1931Paddi Edwards, English-American actress (d. 1999)
- 1943Joanna Trollope, English author, playwright, and director
- 1962Felicity Huffman, American actress and producer
- 1969Bixente Lizarazu, French footballer
- 1980Ryder Hesjedal, Canadian cyclist
- 1987Kostas Giannoulis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1861American Civil War: The Joint Committee on the Conduct of the War is established by the U.S. Congress.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1931The Constituent Cortes approves a constitution which establishes the Second Spanish Republic.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1968Douglas Engelbart gave what became known as “The Mother of All Demos”, publicly debuting the computer mouse, hypertext, and the bit-mapped graphical user interface using the oN-Line System (NLS).
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Richardson, Simon McBurney, Karin Ogino, Suzanne Krull, Randy Crawford, Jorma Taccone, Fred Stone, Philip Jackson, Alex Fong, La Toya Jackson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on December 9, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 8, 1944 – Gary Glitter, English singer-songwriter; March 4, 1985 – Scott Michael Foster, American actor; August 30, 1908 – Fred MacMurray, American actor and singer (d. 1991).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,133