Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1954 was a Thursday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1954. It was the 49th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,416 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,805 days or 21.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1986.
If a dog named Ariela - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 276 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ariela will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ariela will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Frances Reid
- 1915Elisabeth Schwarzkopf
- 1937Darwin Joston
- 1942Dick Butkus
- 1962Felicity Huffman
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1976Bae Soo-bin
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1883Joseph Pilates, German-American fitness expert, developed Pilates (d. 1967)
- 1902Margaret Hamilton, American actress, singer, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1915Eloise Jarvis McGraw, American author (d. 2000)
- 1917James Jesus Angleton, American CIA agent (d. 1987)
- 1942Billy Bremner, Scottish footballer and manager (d. 1997)
- 1942Germain Gagnon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1966Spencer Rochfort, American-Canadian actor
- 1982Tamilla Abassova, Russian cyclist
- 1983Jermaine Beckford, English-Jamaican footballer
- 1984Ángel Guirado, Spanish–Filipino footballer
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1793New York City’s first daily newspaper, the American Minerva, is established by Noah Webster.
- 1835Texas Revolution: The Texian Army captures San Antonio, Texas.
- 1911A mine explosion near Briceville, Tennessee, kills 84 miners despite rescue efforts led by the United States Bureau of Mines.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1950Cold War: Harry Gold is sentenced to 30 years in jail for helping Klaus Fuchs pass information about the Manhattan Project to the Soviet Union. His testimony is later instrumental in the prosecution of Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1966Barbados joins the United Nations.
- 1973British and Irish authorities sign the Sunningdale Agreement in an attempt to establish a power-sharing Northern Ireland Executive and a cross-border Council of Ireland.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jennifer Love Hewitt, Gerry Dee, Edna Doré, Michael Winner, Thomas Hayward, Takahiro Sakurai, Rufus Wainwright, Walter Andreas Schwarz, Sarah Roemer, Dickie Goodman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1954.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1954 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1951. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1934. Your incompatibility score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,730,228,104. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1200. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 98,513,524 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1954. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 1954 is 269,900. That’s equivalent to 187 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 68,005 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,514 times in the year 1954. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1954. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1954
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 49th Thursday of 1954
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 65 years old
- Days since birth: 23,416 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,805 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 793
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1986
- Age in dog years: 276 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1951 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1934 (-159)
- 1954 world population: 2,730,228,104
- Babies born in 1954: 98,513,524
- Babies born in 1954 every day: 269,900
- Babies born in 1954 every minute: 187
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 68,005 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,514 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1928 – Gerard Damiano, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008); July 26, 1987 – Miriam McDonald, Canadian actress and dancer; March 9, 1945 – Robin Trower, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,779