Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 344th day of the year 1960. It was the 50th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 62 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,639 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,546 days or 20.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 766 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 1992.
If a dog named Amada - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 264 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amada will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Amada will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Atıf Yılmaz
- 1931Paddi Edwards
- 1944Ki Longfellow
- 1954Herman Finkers
- 1970Kara DioGuardi
- 1970Lance Krall
- 1972Michael Corcoran
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1991Choi Minho
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1748Claude Louis Berthollet, French chemist and academic (d. 1822)
- 1917James Jesus Angleton, American CIA agent (d. 1987)
- 1942Diana Yorgova, Bulgarian long jumper
- 1942Germain Gagnon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1966Mateo Romero, American painter
- 1972Reiko Aylesworth, American actress
- 1974Canibus, Jamaican-American rapper and actor (The Hrsmn)
- 1978Jesse Metcalfe, American actor
- 1982Nathalie De Vos, Belgian runner
- 1983Dariusz Dudka, Polish footballer
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jesse’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 480Odoacer, first King of Italy, occupies Dalmatia. He later establishes his political power with the co-operation of the Roman Senate.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1856The Iranian city of Bushehr surrenders to occupying British forces.
- 1875The Massachusetts Rifle Association, “America’s Oldest Active Gun Club”, is founded.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2008The Governor of Illinois, Rod Blagojevich, is arrested by federal officials for crimes including attempting to sell the U.S. Senate seat being vacated by President-elect Barack Obama’s election to the Presidency.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colette Renard, Garnett Silk, Conny Stuart, Marco Pirroni, Aubrey Miles, Hansika Motwani, Krissada Sukosol Clapp, Sikandar Sanam, Rosalind Cash, Danielle Winits.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1960.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1960 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 1, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 16, 1946. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 12, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man December 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 344th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 50th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2024: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 6 days
- Age on next birthday: 62 years old
- Days since birth: 22,639 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,546 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 766
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 1992
- Age in dog years: 264 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 1, 1938 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 16, 1946 (-137)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: Are You Lonesome Tonight? by Elvis Presley (December 12, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.XII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1969 – Jonathan Seet, Singaporean-Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; July 27, 1948 – Pavlos Sidiropoulos, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1990); February 28, 1943 – Ronnie Wells, American singer and educator (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,094