Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,698 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Woofee - a Newfoundland breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Woofee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Woofee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1847George Grossmith
- 1909Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
- 1934Judi Dench
- 1941Dan Hicks
- 1945Matti Mäntylä
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1972Tré Cool
- 1979Chen Hao
- 1989Elle Evans
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for December 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1813Thomas Andrews, Irish chemist and physicist (d. 1885)
- 1938John Braheny, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
- 1949Tom Kite, American golfer and architect
- 1963Masako, Crown Princess of Japan
- 1966Spencer Rochfort, American-Canadian actor
- 1968Brian Bell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Weezer, Space Twins, and The Relationship)
- 1972Tré Cool, German-American drummer, songwriter, and actor (Green Day, The Lookouts, Foxboro Hot Tubs, and The Network)
- 1983Jermaine Beckford, English-Jamaican footballer
- 1987Hikaru Nakamura, Japanese-American chess player
- 1991Prince Joachim of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
View the complete list of famous birthdays for December 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 536Gothic War: The Byzantine general Belisarius enters Rome unopposed; the Gothic garrison flee the capital.
- 1824Patriot forces led by General Antonio José de Sucre defeat a Royalist army in the Battle of Ayacucho, putting an end to the Peruvian War of Independence.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1935Walter Liggett, American newspaper editor and muckraker, is killed in a gangland murder.
- 1937Second Sino-Japanese War: Battle of Nanking – Japanese troops under the command of Lt. Gen. Asaka Yasuhiko launch an assault on the Chinese city of Nanjing (Nanking).
- 1941World War II: The Republic of China, Cuba, Guatemala, and the Philippine Commonwealth, declare war on Germany and Japan.
- 1953Red Scare: General Electric announces that all communist employees will be discharged from the company.
- 1956Trans-Canada Air Lines Flight 810, a Canadair North Star, crashes near Hope, British Columbia, Canada, killing all 62 people on board.
- 1965A Charlie Brown Christmas, first in a series of Peanuts television specials, debuts on CBS.
- 2013At least seven are dead and 63 are injured following a train accident near Bintaro, Indonesia.
View the complete list of historical events for December 9.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sarah Mutch, Cliff Arquette, Adriana Caselotti, Billy Ocean, Yves Robert, Elaine Shore, Earl Boen, Lova Moor, Paul McDowell, Warwick Capper.
The zodiac sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on December 9, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1953 – Bernie LaBarge, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; October 14, 1980 – Ami Ishii, Japanese model; April 27, 1972 – Maura West, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216