Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of December 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
December 9, 1969 was a Tuesday and it was the 343rd day of the year 1969. It was the 49th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,942 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,981 days or 16.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 608 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on August 17, 2001.
If a dog named Alle - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Alle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1610Baldassare Ferri
- 1925Dina Merrill
- 1926Roger McGee
- 1938Deacon Jones
- 1958Nick Seymour
- 1968Kurt Angle
- 1969Jakob Dylan
- 1972Annalise Braakensiek
- 1973Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- 1976Bae Soo-bin
View the complete list of December 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Dec 9.
- 1902Margaret Hamilton, American actress, singer, and educator (d. 1985)
- 1914Max Manus, Norwegian lieutenant (d. 1996)
- 1919William Lipscomb, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011)
- 1942Germain Gagnon, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2014)
- 1944Bob O'Connor, American politician, 57th Mayor of Pittsburgh (d. 2006)
- 1944Tadashi Irie, Japanese mobster
- 1946Nicholas Reade, English bishop
- 1971Nick Hysong, American pole vaulter and coach
- 1977Imogen Heap, English singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Frou Frou and Urban Species)
- 1987Mat Latos, American baseball player
View the complete list of December 9 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1531The Virgin of Guadalupe first appears to Juan Diego at Tepeyac, Mexico City.
- 1872In Louisiana, P. B. S. Pinchback becomes the first serving African-American governor of a U.S. state.
- 1917World War I: Field Marshal Allenby captures Jerusalem, Palestine.
- 1922Gabriel Narutowicz is elected the first president of Poland.
- 1941World War II: The American 19th Bombardment Group attacks Japanese ships off the coast of Vigan, Luzon.
- 1958The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 1960The first episode of Coronation Street, the world’s longest-running television soap opera, is broadcast in the United Kingdom.
- 1961Tanganyika becomes independent from Britain.
- 1987Israeli–Palestinian conflict: The First Intifada begins in the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- 2003A blast in the center of Moscow kills six people and wounds several more.
View the complete list of December 9 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 12, 9, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Morecambe, Shirley Booth, Liev Schreiber, Kevin McKidd, Robyn Lively, Olga Baclanova, Heather Tom, Diana Serra Cary, Koray Candemir, Solomon Mikhoels.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on December 9 is Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer) – a mutable sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on December 9, 1969.
Get your daily Sagittarius horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Turquoise is the modern birthstone for the month of December while Onyx is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Sagittarius is topaz. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th December 1969 is Holly for precious moments.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 28, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 25, 1967. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (December 13, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 9th December 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about December 9, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 343rd day of 1969
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 49th Tuesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,942 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,981 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 608
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on August 17, 2001
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Sagittarius ♐ (The Archer)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Jupiter – the planet of luck and expansion
- Western zodiac gemstone: Topaz
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Turquoise
- Mystical birthstone: Onyx (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Holly for precious moments
- Best compatible birthday: January 28, 1998 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 25, 1967 (-131)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam (December 13, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1955 – Janice Dickinson, American model, agent, and author; June 26, 1991 – John Mark Loudermilk, American actor and producer; May 23, 1981 – Pierre Lapointe, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903