Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of February 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 10, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 41st day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,149 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 208 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Yanyan - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yanyan will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yanyan will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Peter Purves
- 1944Miyoko Akaza
- 1949Harold Sylvester
- 1963Philip Glenister
- 1964Francesca Neri
- 1971Lorena Rojas
- 1975Kool Savas
- 1981Natasha St-Pier
- 1988Jade Ramsey
- 1995Haruna Kawaguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 10.
- 1499Thomas Platter, Swiss author and scholar (d. 1582)
- 1923Allie Sherman, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1924Bud Poile, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2005)
- 1955Chris Adams, English-American wrestler and trainer (d. 2001)
- 1964Glenn Beck, American journalist, producer, and author
- 1971Louie Spicolli, American wrestler (d. 1998)
- 1973Ivan O'Konnel-Bronin, Estonian footballer and manager
- 1989Liam Hendriks, Australian baseball player
- 1990Choi Soo-young, South Korean singer-songwriter, actress, and dancer (Girls’ Generation)
- 1999Tiffany Espensen, Chinese-American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1258Baghdad falls to the Mongols, and the Abbasid Caliphate is destroyed.
- 1355The St Scholastica Day riot breaks out in Oxford, England, leaving 63 scholars and perhaps 30 locals dead in two days.
- 1763French and Indian War: The Treaty of Paris ends the war and France cedes Quebec to Great Britain.
- 1870The YWCA is founded in New York City.
- 1906HMS Dreadnought, the first of a revolutionary new breed of battleships is christened and launched by King Edward VII.
- 1920Józef Haller de Hallenburg performs symbolic wedding of Poland to the sea, celebrating restitution of Polish access to open sea.
- 1954United States President Dwight Eisenhower warns against United States intervention in Vietnam.
- 1962Captured American U2 spy-plane pilot Gary Powers is exchanged for captured Soviet spy Rudolf Abel.
- 1967The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
- 1981A fire at the Las Vegas Hilton hotel–casino kills eight and injures 198.
View the complete list of historical events for February 10.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 10 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Henry Lytton, Amália Rodrigues, Amy Steel, Frederick Wiseman, Henry Hathaway, Pierre Curzi, Joy Behar, Doug Stanhope, Türker İnanoğlu, Peter Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 10 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on February 10, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Wasn’t Me by Shaggy featuring Ricardo “RikRok” Ducent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1925 – Patrice Munsel, American soprano and actress; February 28, 1969 – Patrick Monahan, American singer-songwriter (Train); September 4, 1987 – Maryna Linchuk, Belarusian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,259