Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1934. It was the 6th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,052 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,351 days or 28.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,051 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 20, 1965.
If a dog named Liralady - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Liralady will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Liralady will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1972Kelly Slater
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1977Mike Shinoda
- 1990Go Ara
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of February 11 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775)
- 1802Lydia Maria Child, American journalist, author, and activist (d. 1880)
- 1891J. W. Hearne English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1926Leslie Nielsen, Canadian-American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1947Johnny Manahan, Filipino actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1948Yoshihito, Prince Katsura of Japan (d. 2014)
- 1963Glenn Pennyfather, English footballer
- 1969Jennifer Aniston, American actress, director, and producer
- 1980Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer
- 1987Jan Smeekens, Dutch speed skater
View the complete list of February 11 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of February 11 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mariana Levy, James Drury, Andrea Libman, Stuart Murdoch, Toma Ikuta, Olga Lopes-Seale, S. P. Balasubrahmanyam, Eric Lively, Ray Milland, Patrick Wilson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 11, 1934.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th February 1934 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 11, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +207. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 29, 1942. Your incompatibility score is -189. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 11, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 42nd day of 1934
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 6th Sunday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 359 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,052 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,351 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,051
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 20, 1965
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 11, 1906 (+207)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 29, 1942 (-189)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1951 – Chrissie Hynde, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Pretenders and The Moors Murderers); February 29, 1916 – Dinah Shore, American singer and actress (d. 1994); April 20, 1976 – Joey Lawrence, American actor, singer, producer, and game show host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,614