Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 138 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1948Al Johnson
- 1956Catherine Hickland
- 1959Bradley Cole
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1983Huang Shengyi
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco
- 1990Go Ara
- 1997Yuumi Shida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1855Ellen Day Hale, American painter (d. 1940)
- 1920Billy Halop, American actor (d. 1976)
- 1934David Taylor, English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- 1947Yukio Hatoyama, Japanese engineer and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1948Yoshihito, Prince Katsura of Japan (d. 2014)
- 1953Philip Anglim, American actor
- 1954Wesley Strick, American director and screenwriter
- 1959Marzieh Vahid-Dastjerdi, Iranian educator and politician, Iranian Minister of Health
- 1980Rael Artel, Estonian art writer, curator and gallerist
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1861American Civil War: United States House of Representatives unanimously passes a resolution guaranteeing noninterference with slavery in any state.
- 1903Anton Bruckner’s 9th Symphony receives its first performance in Vienna, Austria.
- 1916Emma Goldman is arrested for lecturing on birth control.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1964Greeks and Turks begin fighting in Limassol, Cyprus.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jordin Sparks, Grandmaster Flash, Chris Thompson, Skandar Keynes, Pat Mastroianni, Brian Connolly, Timothy Bentinck, Girija Devi, Robert Dahlqvist, Kristen Bell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1974.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 16, 1953 – Griff Rhys Jones, Welsh comedian, actor, and author; December 8, 1964 – James Blundell, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 27, 1912 – Zohra Sehgal, Indian actress, dancer, and choreographer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 959