Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1974 was a Monday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1974. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,813 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Philip Dunne
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1909Max Baer
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1938Bobby Pickett
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1947Johnny Manahan
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1657Bernard Le Bovier de Fontenelle, French poet and playwright (d. 1757)
- 1821Auguste Mariette, French archaeologist and scholar (d. 1881)
- 1914Matt Dennis, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 2002)
- 1920Farouk of Egypt (d. 1965)
- 1927Sinclair Stevens, Canadian businessman, lawyer, and politician
- 1934Tina Louise, American actress and singer
- 1962Sheryl Crow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1975Marek Špilár, Slovak footballer (d. 2013)
- 1984Marco Marcato, Italian cyclist
- 1987Jürgen Kuresoo, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1826Swaminarayan writes the Shikshapatri, an important text within Swaminarayan Hinduism.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1937A sit-down strike ends when General Motors recognizes the United Auto Workers.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 1990Buster Douglas, a 40:1 underdog, knocks out Mike Tyson in ten rounds at Tokyo to win boxing’s world Heavyweight title and cause one of the largest upsets in sports history.
- 1997Space Shuttle Discovery is launched on a mission to service the Hubble Space Telescope.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fran Drescher, Jean-Gaspard Deburau, Dave Fleischer, Binnie Barnes, Jay Osmond, Tim Bachman, Carolyn Hennesy, Vanessa Hudgens, Vinnie Paul, Brettina.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1974.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Way We Were by Barbra Streisand as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1988 – Jessie J, English singer-songwriter and producer; April 14, 1994 – Skyler Samuels, American actress; July 26, 1949 – Roger Taylor, English singer-songwriter, drummer, and producer (Queen, The Cross, and Smile).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 932