Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,305 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 417 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Joseph L. Mankiewicz
- 1935Gene Vincent
- 1947Derek Shulman
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1971Damian Lewis
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1981Kelly Rowland
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1708Egidio Duni, Italian composer (d. 1775)
- 1819Samuel Parkman Tuckerman, American organist and composer (d. 1890)
- 1860Rachilde, French author and playwright (d. 1953)
- 1934Mel Carnahan, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician, 51st Governor of Missouri (d. 2000)
- 1935Gene Vincent, American singer and guitarist (d. 1971)
- 1962Sheryl Crow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1972Kelly Slater, American surfer and actor
- 1972Steve McManaman, English footballer
- 1989Alexander Büttner, Dutch footballer
- 1990Go Ara, South Korean actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1906Pope Pius X publishes the encyclical Vehementer Nos.
- 1919Friedrich Ebert (SPD), is elected President of Germany.
- 1925Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Inc. Was Founded At The College of New Jersey
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1973Vietnam War: First release of American prisoners of war from Vietnam takes place.
- 2001A Dutch programmer launched the Anna Kournikova virus infecting millions of emails via a trick photo of the tennis star.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vincent Bilodeau, Jack McDuff, Martin Tielli, Yasmine Bleeth, Jerry Supiran, Marc Broussard, Joely Fisher, John Lasseter, Beth Hart, Dan Hartman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Karma Chameleon by Culture Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1941 – Cesária Évora, Cape Verdean singer (d. 2011); September 17, 1929 – Pat Crowley, American actress; June 13, 1918 – Percy Rodriguez, Canadian-American actor (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,134