Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Pat Welsh
- 1934Tina Louise
- 1943Serge Lama
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1966Dieudonné M'bala M'bala
- 1974Isaiah Mustafa
- 1976Brice Beckham
- 1976Jao Mapa
- 1981Kelly Rowland
- 1990Go Ara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1891J. W. Hearne English cricketer (d. 1965)
- 1915Pat Welsh, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1919Eva Gabor, Hungarian-American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1925Kim Stanley, American actress (d. 2001)
- 1947Yukio Hatoyama, Japanese engineer and politician, 60th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1964Adrian Hasler, Liechtensteiner police officer and politician, 13th Prime Minister of Liechtenstein
- 1981Kelly Rowland, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1983Andrew Welsh, Australian footballer
- 1987Jan Smeekens, Dutch speed skater
- 1990Princess Ayah bint Al Faisal of Jordan
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 244Emperor Gordian III is murdered by mutinous soldiers in Zaitha (Mesopotamia). A mound is raised at Carchemish in his memory.
- 1790The Religious Society of Friends, also known as Quakers, petitions U.S. Congress for abolition of slavery.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1855Kassa Hailu is crowned Tewodros II, Emperor of Ethiopia, by Abuna Salama III in a ceremony at the church of Derasge Maryam
- 1858Bernadette Soubirous’s first vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Lourdes, France.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1968The Memphis Sanitation Strike begins.
- 1971Eighty-seven countries, including the United States, United Kingdom, and Soviet Union, sign the Seabed Arms Control Treaty outlawing nuclear weapons on the ocean floor in international waters.
- 1978Censorship: China lifts a ban on works by Aristotle, William Shakespeare and Charles Dickens.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa Brewer, Mekhi Phifer, Tadayoshi Okura, Malik Yusef, Brigitte Horney, Pendleton Ward, Daryl Braithwaite, Alice Krige, Ray LaMontagne, Ryuichi Sakamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Karma Chameleon by Culture Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1967 – David Rovics, American singer-songwriter; November 19, 1973 – Billy Currington, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; July 28, 1969 – Alexis Arquette, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062