Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,359 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 419 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Rainy - a Norwegian Elkhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rainy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rainy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Billy Halop
- 1937Phillip Walker
- 1947Kikko Matsuoka
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1967Ty Treadway
- 1969Jennifer Aniston
- 1976André Wickström
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1992Taylor Lautner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1900Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (d. 1958)
- 1915Pat Welsh, American actress (d. 1995)
- 1930Roy De Forest, American painter and academic (d. 2007)
- 1938Bobby Pickett, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007)
- 1959Marzieh Vahid-Dastjerdi, Iranian educator and politician, Iranian Minister of Health
- 1962Sheryl Crow, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
- 1973Varg Vikernes, Norwegian guitarist and songwriter (Burzum, Mayhem, and Old Funeral)
- 1980Titi Buengo, Angolan footballer
- 1990Javier Aquino, Mexican footballer
- 1992Taylor Lautner, American actor and martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 55Tiberius Claudius Caesar Britannicus, heir to the Roman emperorship, dies under mysterious circumstances in Rome. This clears the way for Nero to become Emperor.
- 1826University College London is founded under the name University of London.
- 1840Gaetano Donizetti’s opera La fille du régiment receives its first performance in Paris, France.
- 1938BBC Television produces the world’s first ever science fiction television program, an adaptation of a section of the Karel Čapek play R.U.R., that coined the term “robot”.
- 1953The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- 1953U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower refuses a clemency appeal for Julius and Ethel Rosenberg.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1981Around 100000 USgal of radioactive coolant leak into the containment building of TVA Sequoyah 1 nuclear plant in Tennessee, contaminating eight workers.
- 2008Rebel East Timorese soldiers seriously wound President José Ramos-Horta. Rebel leader Alfredo Reinado is killed in the attack.
- 2014A military transport plane crashes in a mountainous area of Oum El Bouaghi Province in eastern Algeria, killing 77 people.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Giuseppe Di Stefano, Erin Torpey, Nancy Reagan, Jon Stevens, Colin Hay, Manna Dey, Lauris Reiniks, Barry Sadler, Mary Philbin, Loukas Sideras.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Karma Chameleon by Culture Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1986 – Vitória Frate, Brazilian actress; October 23, 1933 – Carol Fran, American singer-songwriter and pianist; January 30, 1925 – Dorothy Malone, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296