Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of February 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 11, 1984 was a Saturday and it was the 42nd day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 294 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,490 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 423 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Maude - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 198 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maude will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Maude will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Max Baer
- 1946Chris Rush
- 1946Pierre Curzi
- 1961Carey Lowell
- 1962Sheryl Crow
- 1963Diane Franklin
- 1976Peter Hayes
- 1979Brandy Norwood
- 1991Hwang Chansung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 11.
- 1869Else Lasker-Schüler, German poet and author (d. 1945)
- 1917Sidney Sheldon, American author and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1920Daniel James, Jr., American general and pilot (d. 1978)
- 1921Ottavio Missoni, Italian hurdler and fashion designer, founded Missoni (d. 2013)
- 1943Joselito, Spanish singer and actor
- 1954Wesley Strick, American director and screenwriter
- 1961Carey Lowell, American model and actress
- 1972Bernd Meier, German footballer and coach (d. 2012)
- 1977Mike Shinoda, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Linkin Park and Fort Minor)
- 1988Alwyn Uytingco, Filipino actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1534Henry VIII of England is recognized as supreme head of the Church of England.
- 1808Jesse Fell burns anthracite on an open grate as an experiment in heating homes with coal.
- 1812Massachusetts governor Elbridge Gerry “gerrymanders” for the first time.
- 1856The Kingdom of Awadh is annexed by the British East India Company and Wajid Ali Shah, the king of Awadh, is imprisoned and later exiled to Calcutta.
- 1929Kingdom of Italy and the Vatican sign the Lateran Treaty.
- 1939A Lockheed P-38 Lightning flies from California to New York in 7 hours 2 minutes.
- 1943World War II: General Dwight D. Eisenhower is selected to command the allied armies in Europe.
- 1968Israeli–Jordanian border clashes rage.
- 1979The Iranian Revolution establishes an Islamic theocracy under the leadership of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 2015A university student was murdered as she resisted an attempted rape in Turkey, sparking nationwide protests and public outcry against harassment and violence against women.
View the complete list of historical events for February 11.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 11 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Byrne, Jay Harrington, Ma Rainey, Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Johnette Napolitano, Lisa Bund, Screaming Lord Sutch, Nils Kihlberg, Lee Joon, Ulrich Mühe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 11 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 11, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Karma Chameleon by Culture Club as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1400. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1969 – Helmut Lotti, Belgian singer-songwriter; November 13, 1952 – Art Malik, Pakistani-English actor; January 29, 1920 – José Luis de Vilallonga, Spanish actor and author (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,199