Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 46th day of the year 1927. It was the 7th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,501 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,500 days or 31.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,169 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 24, 1958.
If a dog named Arto - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Arto will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Arto will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1916Mary Jane Croft
- 1918Hank Locklin
- 1942Sherry Jackson
- 1947Rusty Hamer
- 1951Melissa Manchester
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1958Matthew Ward
- 1973Sarah Wynter
- 1976Brandon Boyd
View the complete list of February 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1809Cyrus McCormick, American businessman, co-founded International Harvester (d. 1884)
- 1834V. A. Urechia, Moldavian-Romanian historian, author, and playwright (d. 1901)
- 1904Antonin Magne, French cyclist and manager (d. 1983)
- 1928Joseph Willcox Jenkins, American composer, conductor, and educator (d. 2014)
- 1931Geoff Edwards, American actor and game show host (d. 2014)
- 1940İsmail Cem İpekçi, Turkish journalist and politician, 45th Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2007)
- 1948Ron Cey, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Axelle Red, Belgian singer-songwriter
- 1981Heurelho Gomes, Brazilian footballer
- 1983Russell Martin, Canadian baseball player
View the complete list of February 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters APOTMHEY? Check your answers here: Word finder APOTMHEY. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1214John, King of England, lands an invasion force at La Rochelle in France.
- 1804The Serbian Revolution begins.
- 1909The Flores Theater fire in Acapulco, Mexico kills 250.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1961Sabena Flight 548 crashes in Belgium, killing 73, including the entire United States figure skating team along with several of their coaches and family members.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1991The Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 1996At the Xichang Satellite Launch Center in China, a Long March 3 rocket, carrying an Intelsat 708, crashes into a rural village after liftoff, killing many people.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
View the complete list of February 15 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Oh, Chris Tiu, Stephan Groth, Dirk Shafer, Howard Jones, Mauro Pagani, Peer Guldbrandsen, Mable John, Sammi Kane Kraft, Les Lye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on February 15, 1927.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th February 1927 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 9, 1939. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +187. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 23, 1941. Your score is -177. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 900. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 15, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 46th day of 1927
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 7th Tuesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 198 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,501 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,500 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,169
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 24, 1958
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: March 9, 1939 (+187)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 23, 1941 (-177)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.II.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 1941 – Mike Medavoy, Chinese-American film producer, co-founded Orion Pictures; November 2, 1990 – Kendall Schmidt, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive); February 28, 1948 – Johnny Delgado, Filipino actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,930