Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 46th day of the year 1953. It was the 7th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,107 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,036 days or 22.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 816 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 24, 1984.
If a dog named Macc - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 317 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Macc will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Macc will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Gale Sondergaard
- 1934Graham Kennedy
- 1950Tsui Hark
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1968Axelle Red
- 1976Brandon Boyd
- 1986Ami Koshimizu
- 1998Zachary Gordon
View the complete list of February 15 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1571Michael Praetorius, German organist and composer (d. 1621)
- 1847Robert Fuchs, Austrian composer and educator (d. 1927)
- 1899Gale Sondergaard, American actress (d. 1985)
- 1940İsmail Cem İpekçi, Turkish journalist and politician, 45th Turkish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2007)
- 1953Gregory Campbell, Irish politician
- 1967Syed Kamall, English academic and politician
- 1974Ugueth Urbina, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1981Diego Martínez, Mexican footballer
- 1984Doda, Polish singer-songwriter (Virgin)
- 1985Serkan Kırıntılı, Turkish footballer
View the complete list of February 15 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1690Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia, and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 1898The battleship USS Maine explodes and sinks in Havana harbor in Cuba, killing 274. This event leads the United States to declare war on Spain.
- 1945World War II: Third day of bombing in Dresden.
- 1952King George VI of the United Kingdom is buried in St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle.
- 1954Canada and the United States agree to construct the Distant Early Warning Line, a system of radar stations in the far northern Arctic regions of Canada and Alaska.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1982The drilling rig Ocean Ranger sinks during a storm off the coast of Newfoundland, killing 84 workers.
- 1989Soviet war in Afghanistan: The Soviet Union officially announces that all of its troops have left Afghanistan.
- 1999Abdullah Öcalan, leader of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK), is arrested in Kenya.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
View the complete list of February 15 historical events.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ernie Reyes, Jr., William Duell, Shiori Sato, Maxim Gaudette, D.O., Edmundo Rivero, John Madden, Valentina Cortese, Tedi Thurman, Alice Faye.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 15, 1953.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th February 1953 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 4, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1971. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 15th February 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 15, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 46th day of 1953
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 7th Sunday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,107 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,036 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 816
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 24, 1984
- Age in dog years: 317 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: May 4, 1966 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1971 (-179)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 6, 1964 – Yvette Wilson, American actress (d. 2012); September 13, 1966 – Maria Furtwängler, German physician and actress; September 19, 1927 – William Hickey, American actor (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,747