Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of February 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 15, 2002 was a Friday and it was the 46th day of the year 2002. It was the 7th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,556 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,185 days or 5.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 222 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on October 24, 2033.
If a dog named Kokoi - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kokoi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kokoi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Harvey Korman
- 1950Tsui Hark
- 1952Nikolai Sorokin
- 1954Matt Groening
- 1964Chris Farley
- 1975Brendon Small
- 1978Kimberly Goss
- 1986Ami Koshimizu
- 1988Hironori Kusano
View the complete list of February 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 15.
- 1883Sax Rohmer, English-American author (d. 1959)
- 1895Earl Thomson, Canadian hurdler and coach (d. 1971)
- 1905Harold Arlen, American composer (d. 1986)
- 1910Irena Sendler, Polish nurse and social worker (d. 2008)
- 1929Kauko Armas Nieminen, Finnish physicist and author
- 1930Bruce Dawe, Australian poet and academic
- 1940John Hadl, American football player and coach
- 1950David Brown, American bass player and songwriter (Santana) (d. 2000)
- 1953Tony Adams, Irish-American screenwriter and producer (d. 2005)
- 1975Serge Aubin, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
View the complete list of February 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chelsea’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 590Khosrau II is crowned king of Persia.
- 1214John, King of England, lands an invasion force at La Rochelle in France.
- 1637Ferdinand III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1923Greece becomes the last European country to adopt the Gregorian calendar.
- 1944World War II: The assault on Monte Cassino, Italy begins.
- 1965A new red-and-white maple leaf design is adopted as the flag of Canada, replacing the old Canadian Red Ensign banner.
- 1976The 1976 Constitution of Cuba is adopted by national referendum.
- 1992Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was sentenced in Milwaukee to life in prison.
- 2001The first draft of the complete human genome is published in Nature.
- 2014Renaud Lavillenie of France breaks Sergey Bubka’s world record in pole vault with a mark of 6.16 m.
View the complete list of February 15 historical events.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 15, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leon Redbone, Ken Griffey, Jr., Richard Benjamin, Dave Wong, Kwong Wa, Bulat Okudzhava, Trevor St. John, Taissa Farmiga, Terry Sylvester, Jeff Beck.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 15 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 15, 2002.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th February 2002 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 28, 2003. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 1978. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Got It Bad by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 16, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1575. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 15th February 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 15, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 46th day of 2002
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 7th Friday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 18 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,556 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,185 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 222
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 24, 2033
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: June 28, 2003 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 1978 (-140)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: U Got It Bad by Usher (February 16, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.II.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1930 – Jean Rochefort, French actor and director; May 21, 1957 – Judge Reinhold, American actor and producer; June 12, 1974 – Jason Mewes, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,024