Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of February 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 16, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 47th day of the year 1961. It was the 7th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 365 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,550 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,183 days or 19.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 730 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 25, 1992.
If a dog named Alby - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Chester Morris
- 1915Michael Relph
- 1927June Brown
- 1950Kazuki Tomokawa
- 1952James Ingram
- 1954Margaux Hemingway
- 1955Hunt Block
- 1961LaGaylia Frazier
- 1964Christopher Eccleston
- 1995Mayu Matsuoka
View the complete list of February 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 16.
- 1543Kanō Eitoku, Japanese painter and educator (d. 1590)
- 1824Peter Kozler, Slovenian cartographer and geographer (d. 1879)
- 1856Willem Kes, Dutch violinist and conductor (d. 1934)
- 1901Wayne King, American singer-songwriter and conductor (d. 1985)
- 1915Michael Relph, English director and producer (d. 2004)
- 1934Hal Kalin, American singer (Kalin Twins) (d. 2005)
- 1953Roberta Williams, American video game designer, co-founded Sierra Entertainment
- 1956Vincent Ward, New Zealand director and screenwriter
- 1959John McEnroe, German-American tennis player and sportscaster
- 1983Agyness Deyn, English model, actress, and singer
View the complete list of February 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Allan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1249Andrew of Longjumeau is dispatched by Louis IX of France as his ambassador to meet with the Khagan of the Mongol Empire.
- 1742Spencer Compton, Earl of Wilmington, becomes British Prime Minister.
- 1804First Barbary War: Stephen Decatur leads a raid to burn the pirate-held frigate USS Philadelphia.
- 1862American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- 1866Spencer Compton Cavendish, Marquess of Hartington becomes British Secretary of State for War.
- 1936Elections bring the Popular Front to power in Spain.
- 1945World War II: American forces land on Corregidor Island in the Philippines.
- 1983The Ash Wednesday bushfires in Victoria and South Australia kill 75.
- 1999In Uzbekistan, a bomb explodes and gunfire is heard at the government headquarters in an apparent assassination attempt against President Islom Karimov.
- 2006The last Mobile army surgical hospital (MASH) is decommissioned by the United States Army.
View the complete list of February 16 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 16, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cornelia Frances, Daniel Magder, Ted Danson, Chris Walla, Illeana Douglas, Mew Azama, Jamie Luner, Arwyn Davies, Çolpan İlhan, Lee Harding.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 16 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 16, 1961.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th February 1961 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1950. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 5, 1975. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Calcutta by Lawrence Welk as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 16th February 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 16, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 47th day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 7th Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 365 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,550 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,183 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 730
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 25, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1950 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 5, 1975 (-147)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Calcutta by Lawrence Welk (February 20, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.II.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 25, 1952 – Sara Mandiano, French singer-songwriter; February 9, 1990 – Tyson Houseman, Canadian actor; October 18, 1964 – Dan Lilker, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Anthrax, Stormtroopers of Death, Nuclear Assault, Exit-13, and Brutal Truth).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,970