Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of February 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
February 25, 1982 was a Thursday and it was the 56th day of the year 1982. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 125 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,754 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,585 days or 12.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 3, 2013.
If a dog named Jeanette - a Bullmastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeanette will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jeanette will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Dick Jones
- 1929Christopher George
- 1937Tom Courtenay
- 1950Mick Miller
- 1965Maricel Soriano
- 1974Kevin Skinner
- 1977Sarah Jezebel Deva
- 1981Shahid Kapoor
- 1984Logan Leistikow
- 1991Gerran Howell
View the complete list of February 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 25.
- 1855George Bonnor, Australian cricketer (d. 1912)
- 1866Benedetto Croce, Italian philosopher and politician (d. 1952)
- 1895Lew Andreas, American basketball player and coach (d. 1984)
- 1926Eva Bergh, Norwegian actress (d. 2013)
- 1935Sally Jessy Raphael, American journalist and talk show host
- 1943Jack Concannon, American football player and actor (d. 2005)
- 1946Franz Xaver Kroetz, German actor, director, and playwright
- 1947Lee Evans, American runner and coach
- 1961Davey Allison, American race car driver (d. 1993)
- 1990Marianna Zachariadi, Greek pole vaulter (d. 2013)
View the complete list of February 25 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Julia’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831Battle of Olszynka Grochowska, part of Polish November Uprising against Russian Empire.
- 1848Provisional government in revolutionary France, by Louis Blanc‘s motion, guarantees workers’rights.
- 1875Guangxu Emperor of Qing dynasty China begins his reign, under Empress Dowager Cixi’s regency.
- 1901J. P. Morgan incorporates the United States Steel Corporation.
- 1912Marie-Adélaïde, the eldest of six daughters of Guillaume IV, becomes the first reigning Grand Duchess of Luxembourg.
- 1932Adolf Hitler obtains German citizenship by naturalization, which allows him to run in the 1932 election for Reichspräsident.
- 1968Vietnam War: One hundred thirty-five unarmed citizens of Hà My village in South Vietnam’s Quảng Nam Province are killed and buried en masse by South Korean troops in what would come to be known as the Hà My massacre.
- 1980The government of Suriname is overthrown by a military coup led by Dési Bouterse.
- 1986People Power Revolution: President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos flees the nation after 20 years of rule; Corazon Aquino becomes the Philippines’ first woman president.
- 2009Members of the Bangladesh Rifles mutiny at their headquarters in Pilkhana, Dhaka, Bangladesh, resulting in 74 deaths, including more than 50 army officials.
View the complete list of February 25 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 25, and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cyril Ritchard, Victor Wong, Simon Nicol, John Kane, Derek Lee Nixon, Shin Ha-kyun, Solji, Kim Sa-rang, Chanelle Hayes, Emeli Sandé.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 25 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 25, 1982.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th February 1982 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 2001. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,614,566,561. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Centerfold by The J. Geils Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 27, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 129,217,304 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1982. The estimated number of babies born on 25th February 1982 is 354,020. That’s equivalent to 246 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,115 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,228 times in the year 1982. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 25, 1982. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 56th day of 1982
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 1982
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 125 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,754 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,585 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 466
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 3, 2013
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Bullmastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 2001 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-192)
- 1982 world population: 4,614,566,561
- Number one song: Centerfold by The J. Geils Band (February 27, 1982)
- Babies born in 1982: 129,217,304
- Babies born in 1982 every day: 354,020
- Babies born in 1982 every minute: 246
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,115 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,228 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.II.MCMLXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1996 – Kishan Shrikanth, Indian actor and director; June 22, 1974 – Vijay, Indian actor, singer, and producer; April 19, 1953 – Ruby Wax, American-English comedian, actress, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118