Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of February 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 27, 1903 was a Friday and it was the 58th day of the year 1903. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 115 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,789 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,415 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Arthur M. Schlesinger, Sr.
- 1905Franchot Tone
- 1927Lynn Cartwright
- 1930Peter Stone
- 1945Carl Anderson
- 1962Grant Show
- 1966Baltasar Kormákur
- 1981Evi Goffin
- 1983Hayley Angel Holt
- 1990Lindsey Morgan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 27.
- 1846Franz Mehring, German historian and politician (d. 1919)
- 1859Bertha Pappenheim, Austrian-German activist and author (d. 1936)
- 1888Lotte Lehmann, German soprano (d. 1976)
- 1902Lúcio Costa, French-Brazilian architect and engineer, designed Gustavo Capanema Palace (d. 1998)
- 1932David Young, Baron Young of Graffham, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills
- 1932Elizabeth Taylor, English-American actress, singer, and producer (d. 2011)
- 1940Pierre Duchesne, Canadian politician, 28th Lieutenant Governor of Quebec
- 1966Donal Logue, Canadian actor and director
- 1989Matt Lapinskas, English actor
- 1992Ty Dillon, American race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 425The University of Constantinople is founded by Emperor Theodosius II at the urging of his wife Aelia Eudocia.
- 1900Fußball-Club Bayern München is founded.
- 1921The International Working Union of Socialist Parties is founded in Vienna.
- 1922A challenge to the Nineteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, allowing women the right to vote, is rebuffed by the Supreme Court of the United States in Leser v. Garnett.
- 1942World War II: During the Battle of the Java Sea, an Allied strike force is defeated by a Japanese task force in the Java Sea in the Dutch East Indies.
- 1961The first congress of the Spanish Trade Union Organisation is inaugurated.
- 1964The Government of Italy asks for help to keep the Leaning Tower of Pisa from toppling over.
- 2002Ryanair Flight 296 catches fire at London Stansted Airport. Subsequent investigations criticize Ryanair’s handling of the evacuation.
- 2007The Chinese Correction: The Shanghai Stock Exchange falls 9%, the largest drop in ten years.
- 2015A gunman kills seven people then himself in a series of shootings in Tyrone, Missouri.
View the complete list of historical events for February 27.
Curious about this Berry Cherry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 27 and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Markus Feehily, Kyoko Fukada, Iqbal Theba, Larry Storch, Jaci Velasquez, Patrick Simmons, Geneviève Bujold, Sam Worthington, Ryohei Chiba, David Warner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 27 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on February 27, 1903.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1950 – David Graf, American actor (d. 2001); November 17, 1994 – Raquel Castro, American singer-songwriter and actress; May 26, 1915 – Sam Edwards, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032