Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of February 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 27, 1953 was a Friday and it was the 58th day of the year 1953. It was the 9th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,187 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,062 days or 22.07 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 820 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 5, 1984.
If a dog named Quoyle - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Quoyle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Quoyle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Arthur M. Schlesinger, Sr.
- 1907Mildred Bailey
- 1938Jake Thackray
- 1940Bill Hunter
- 1942Jimmy Burns
- 1957Danny Antonucci
- 1959Vardan Petrosyan
- 1973Li Bingbing
- 1989Stefano Langone
- 1993Gong Seung-yeon
View the complete list of February 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 27.
- 1667Ludwika Karolina Radziwiłł, Prussian-Lithuanian wife of Charles III Philip, Elector Palatine (d. 1695)
- 1929Bella Flores, Filipino actress (d. 2013)
- 1939Don McKinnon, English-New Zealand politician, 12th Deputy Prime Minister of New Zealand
- 1957Adrian Smith, English guitarist and songwriter (Iron Maiden, ASAP, and Psycho Motel, and Urchin)
- 1959Vardan Petrosyan, Armenian-French actor and screenwriter
- 1960Carson Yeung, Hong Kong businessman
- 1983Vítězslav Veselý, Czech javelin thrower
- 1985Vladislav Kulik, Ukrainian-Russian footballer
- 1989Stefano Langone, American singer
- 1990Lindsey Morgan, American actress
View the complete list of February 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1594Henry IV is crowned King of France.
- 1782American Revolutionary War: The House of Commons of Great Britain votes against further war in America.
- 1844The Dominican Republic gains independence from Haiti.
- 1864American Civil War: The first Northern prisoners arrive at the Confederate prison at Andersonville, Georgia.
- 1900Fußball-Club Bayern München is founded.
- 1939United States labor law: The U.S. Supreme Court rules that sit-down strikes violate property owners’ rights and are therefore illegal.
- 1943The Rosenstrasse protest starts in Berlin.
- 1973The American Indian Movement (AIM) occupies Wounded Knee, South Dakota.
- 1988Sumgait pogrom: The Armenian community of Sumgait in Azerbaijan is targeted in a violent massacre.
- 2004A bombing of a Superferry by Abu Sayyaf in the Philippines’ worst terrorist attack kills 116.
View the complete list of February 27 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 27, and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cahide Sonku, Peter Schamoni, Antoinette Taus, Minami Minegishi, Sergey Nikitin, Vicco von Bülow, Eden Kane, Leonard Roberts, Pablo Holman, Junpei Mizobata.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 27 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on February 27, 1953.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th February 1953 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1924. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 14, 1945. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,682,053,389. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,861,773 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1953. The estimated number of babies born on 27th February 1953 is 268,114. That’s equivalent to 186 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,372 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 86,195 times in the year 1953. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 27, 1953. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 58th day of 1953
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 9th Friday of 1953
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 67 years old
- Days since birth: 24,187 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,062 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.07 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 820
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 5, 1984
- Age in dog years: 284 dog years old using a Pekingese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1924 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 14, 1945 (-144)
- 1953 world population: 2,682,053,389
- Babies born in 1953: 97,861,773
- Babies born in 1953 every day: 268,114
- Babies born in 1953 every minute: 186
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,372 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 86,195 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1960 – Anne Ramsay, American actress; November 12, 1960 – Maurane, Belgian singer and actress; July 4, 1924 – Eva Marie Saint, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,992