Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of February 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 27, 1975 was a Thursday and it was the 58th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 215 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,491 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 524 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Marian Anderson
- 1903Reginald Gardiner
- 1905Franchot Tone
- 1930Peter Stone
- 1932Elizabeth Taylor
- 1935Mirella Freni
- 1959Vardan Petrosyan
- 1980Brandon Beemer
- 1989Matt Lapinskas
- 1993Gong Seung-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 27.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 27.
- 1748Anders Erikson Sparrman, Swedish physician and activist (d. 1820)
- 1879René Lefebvre, French businessman (d. 1944)
- 1888Lotte Lehmann, German soprano (d. 1976)
- 1910Peter De Vries, American editor and novelist (d. 1993)
- 1930Paul von Ragué Schleyer, American chemist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1933Edward Lucie-Smith, British poet, author, and critic
- 1937Barbara Babcock, American actress
- 1942Charlayne Hunter-Gault, American journalist
- 1966Baltasar Kormákur, Icelandic actor, director, and producer
- 1975Eugenia Manolidou, Greek composer and conductor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 907Abaoji, a Khitan chieftain, is enthroned as Emperor Taizu, establishing the Liao dynasty in northern China.
- 1594Henry IV is crowned King of France.
- 1870The current flag of Japan is first adopted as the national flag for Japanese merchant ships.
- 1900Second Boer War: In South Africa, British military leaders receive an unconditional notice of surrender from Boer General Piet Cronjé at the Battle of Paardeberg.
- 1921The International Working Union of Socialist Parties is founded in Vienna.
- 1943The Smith Mine #3 in Bearcreek, Montana, explodes, killing 74 men.
- 1962Two dissident Vietnam Air Force pilots bomb the Independence Palace in Saigon in a failed attempt to assassinate South Vietnam President Ngô Đình Diệm.
- 1986The United States Senate allows its debates to be televised on a trial basis.
- 2012A section of a nine-story apartment building in the city of Astrakhan, Russia, collapses in a natural gas explosion, killing ten people and injuring at least 12 others.
- 2015A gunman kills seven people then himself in a series of shootings in Tyrone, Missouri.
View the complete list of historical events for February 27.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 27 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hoya, Sandrine Dumas, Bernard Curry, Lionel Hampton, Alan Osmond, Myrtle Sarrosa, Suzy Amis, George Chakiris, Rik Mayall, Kristian Alfonso.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 27 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 27, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Best of My Love by Eagles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 1, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1985 – Julia Alexandratou, Greek model, actress, and singer; May 21, 1986 – Myra, American singer and actress; March 9, 1938 – Tom Adams, English actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056