Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of February 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 6, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 37th day of the year 1968. It was the 6th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,673 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,224 days or 17.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 15, 1999.
If a dog named Lelah - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lelah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lelah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Denis Norden
- 1933Leslie Crowther
- 1939Jair Rodrigues
- 1943Gayle Hunnicutt
- 1945Bob Marley
- 1951Jacques Villeret
- 1960Megan Gallagher
- 1964Andrey Zvyagintsev
- 1978Yael Naim
- 1984Piret Järvis
View the complete list of February 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 6.
- 1732Charles Lee, English-American general (d. 1782)
- 1748Adam Weishaupt, German philosopher and academic, founded the Illuminati (d. 1830)
- 1905Jan Werich, Czech actor and playwright (d. 1980)
- 1908Amintore Fanfani, Italian politician, 32nd Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1999)
- 1924Billy Wright, English footballer and manager (d. 1994)
- 1946Kate McGarrigle, Canadian singer-songwriter and accordion player (Kate and Anna McGarrigle and Mountain City Four) (d. 2010)
- 1947Bill Staines, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1957Kathy Najimy, American actress
- 1957Robert Townsend, American actor and director
- 1976Frans Mohede, Indonesian singer and actor
View the complete list of February 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788Massachusetts becomes the sixth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1806Battle of San Domingo: British naval victory against the French in the Caribbean.
- 1820The first 86 African American immigrants sponsored by the American Colonization Society depart New York to start a settlement in present-day Liberia.
- 1833Otto becomes the first modern King of Greece.
- 1840Signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, establishing New Zealand as a British colony.
- 1919The five-day Seattle General Strike begins.
- 1934Far-right leagues rally in front of the Palais Bourbon in an attempted coup against the French Third Republic, creating a political crisis in France.
- 1978The Blizzard of 1978, one of the worst Nor'easters in New England history, hit the region, with sustained winds of 65 mph and snowfall of four inches an hour.
- 1996Birgenair Flight 301 crashed off the coast of the Dominican Republic, and all 189 people inside the airplane are killed. This is the worst accident/incident involving a Boeing 757.
- 2000Second Chechen War: Russia captures Grozny, Chechnya, forcing the separatist Chechen Republic of Ichkeria government into exile.
View the complete list of February 6 historical events.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 6, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jonathan Harris, Mikhail Baryshnikov, Marc Favreau, Andrew Onderdonk, Jason Ruta, Ola Ray, Duncan Renaldo, Jon Lee, Isabella Glyn, Marj Dusay.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 6 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 6, 1968.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th February 1968 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1994. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 24, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 10, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 6th February 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 6, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 37th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 6th Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 320 days
- Age on next birthday: 52 years old
- Days since birth: 18,673 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,224 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 633
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 15, 1999
- Age in dog years: 224 dog years old using a Pug breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1994 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 24, 1947 (-144)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Love is Blue by Paul Mauriat (February 10, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 27, 1971 – Lisa Lopes, American rapper, dancer, and actress (TLC) (d. 2002); January 13, 1978 – Ashmit Patel, Indian actor; September 15, 1980 – Tammie Brown, American drag queen performer and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892