Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 7th of February 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
February 7, 1988 was a Sunday and it was the 38th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 198 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 364 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Oscar Brand
- 1927Juliette Gréco
- 1934Earl King
- 1948Jimmy Greenspoon
- 1955Miguel Ferrer
- 1965Petr Váša
- 1985Tina Majorino
- 1990Anna Abreu
- 1992Maimi Yajima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 7.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 7.
- 1893Joseph Algernon Pearce, Canadian astrophysicist and astronomer (d. 1988)
- 1932Gay Talese, American journalist and author
- 1946Gérard Jean-Juste, Haitian priest and activist (d. 2009)
- 1950Karen Joy Fowler, American author
- 1968Maitreesh Ghatak, Indian economist and academic
- 1987Joe Cardle, English footballer
- 1989Alexis Rolín, Uruguayan footballer
- 1989Elia Viviani, Italian cyclist
- 1995Roberto Osuna, Mexican baseball player
- 1996Mai Hagiwara, Japanese singer (Cute, Petitmoni, and Kira Pika)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 7.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1812The strongest in a series of earthquakes strikes New Madrid, Missouri.
- 1897Greco-Turkish War: The first full-scale battle takes place when the Greek expeditionary force in Crete defeats a 4,000-strong Ottoman force at Livadeia.
- 1900Second Boer War: British troops fail in their third attempt to lift the Siege of Ladysmith.
- 1904A fire in Baltimore, Maryland destroys over 1,500 buildings in 30 hours.
- 1907The Mud March is the first large procession organized by the National Union of Women’s Suffrage Societies (NUWSS).
- 1940The second full-length animated Walt Disney film, Pinocchio, premieres.
- 1943World War II: Imperial Japanese Navy forces complete the evacuation of Imperial Japanese Army troops from Guadalcanal during Operation Ke, ending Japanese attempts to retake the island from Allied forces in the Guadalcanal Campaign.
- 1979Pluto moves inside Neptune’s orbit for the first time since either was discovered.
- 1984Space Shuttle program: STS-41-B Mission – Astronauts Bruce McCandless II and Robert L. Stewart make the first untethered space walk using the Manned Maneuvering Unit (MMU).
- 1992The Maastricht Treaty is signed, leading to the creation of the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for February 7.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 7 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sadao Abe, John Wilkes Booth, Sandra Kim, Chad Broskey, Edyta Górniak, Julie Taymor, Rina Satō, David Manners, Indiana Evans, Nicky Byrne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 7 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 7, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Could’ve Been by Tiffany as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 13, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1964 – John Salley, American basketball player and actor; December 28, 1958 – Twila Paris, American singer-songwriter and pianist; March 31, 1976 – Josh Saviano, American actor and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,062