Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of February 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
February 8, 1995 was a Wednesday and it was the 39th day of the year 1995. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,290 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 281 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1886Charlie Ruggles
- 1929Claude Rich
- 1948Dan Seals
- 1953Mary Steenburgen
- 1976Abi Titmuss
- 1982Carlene Aguilar
- 1982Danny Tamberelli
- 1988Nozomi Sasaki
- 1995Jordan Todosey
- 1997Kathryn Newton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 8.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 8.
- 1921Lana Turner, American actress and singer (d. 1995)
- 1944Tony Minson, English virologist and academic
- 1948Ron Tyson, American singer-songwriter (The Temptations)
- 1949Niels Arestrup, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1961Bruce Timm, American animator and producer
- 1965Miguel Pardeza, Spanish footballer
- 1966Bruno Labbadia, German footballer and manager
- 1971Andre El Haddad, Lebanese footballer and referee
- 1972Hiroshi Tsuchida, Japanese voice actor and actor
- 1991Aristidis Soiledis, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 8.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 421Constantius III becomes co-Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1904Battle of Port Arthur: A surprise torpedo attack by the Japanese at Port Arthur, China starts the Russo-Japanese War.
- 1910The Boy Scouts of America is incorporated by William D. Boyce.
- 1922United States President Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio set in the White House.
- 1945World War II: The United Kingdom and Canada commence Operation Veritable to occupy the west bank of the Rhine.
- 1946The first portion of the Revised Standard Version of the Bible, the first serious challenge to the popularity of the Authorized King James Version, is published.
- 1955The Government of Sindh, Pakistan, abolishes the Jagirdari system in the province. One million acres (4000 km2) of land thus acquired is to be distributed among the landless peasants.
- 1971The NASDAQ stock market index opens for the first time.
- 1981Twenty-one association football spectators are trampled to death at Karaiskakis Stadium in Neo Faliro, Greece, after a football match between Olympiacos F.C. and AEK Athens F.C.
- 2014A hotel fire in Medina, Saudi Arabia kills 15 Egyptian pilgrims with 130 also injured.
View the complete list of historical events for February 8.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 8 and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Delbert Mann, Ron Taylor, Kwon Mina, Matthew Moore, Oleg Tabakov, Bailey Hanks, Ernest Lee Thomas, Dave Brock, Emma Thompson, Nana Owada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 8 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on February 8, 1995.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Aquarius horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Creep by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (February 11, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1982 – Cori Yarckin, American actress and singer; January 19, 1955 – Paul Rodriguez, Mexican-American comedian and actor; September 3, 1985 – Yūki Kaji, Japanese voice actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161