Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1911 was a Thursday and it was the 40th day of the year 1911. It was the 6th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 110 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,164 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,388 days or 36.65 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,360 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1942.
If a dog named Roy - a American English Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 510 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Roy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Roy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Peggy Wood
- 1915Lennard Pearce
- 1936Stompin' Tom Connors
- 1939Janet Suzman
- 1943Joe Pesci
- 1960David Bateson
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1979Zhang Ziyi
- 1980Margarita Levieva
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1864Miina Härma, Estonian organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1941)
- 1871Howard Taylor Ricketts, American pathologist and physician (d. 1910)
- 1916Tex Hughson, American baseball player (d. 1993)
- 1930Garner Ted Armstrong, American evangelist and author (d. 2003)
- 1934John Ziegler, Jr., American lawyer and businessman
- 1939Janet Suzman, South African actress and director
- 1958Sandy Lyle, Scottish golfer
- 1961Jussi Lampi, Finnish actor, singer, and drummer
- 1983Mikel Arruabarrena Aranbide, Spanish footballer
- 1987Michael B. Jordan, American actor
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters PLBWIAVOC? Check your answers here: Word solver PLBWIAVOC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 2001The American submarine USS Greeneville accidentally strikes and sinks the Ehime-Maru, a Japanese training vessel operated by the Uwajima Fishery High School.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Takakura, Don Scardino, Daniel Bedingfield, Rikako Sakata, David Jones-Roberts, Peter Scolari, Patricia Wettig, Mario, Joe Odagiri, Jeff Winkless.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1911.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1911 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 29, 1924. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +111. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 8, 1917. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1911
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 6th Thursday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 14 days
- Age on next birthday: 110 years old
- Days since birth: 40,164 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,388 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.65 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,360
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1942
- Age in dog years: 510 dog years old using a American English Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: October 29, 1924 (+111)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 8, 1917 (-125)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1913 – John Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985); June 6, 1975 – Cheer Chen, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and pianist; January 26, 1986 – Matt Heafy, Japanese-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Trivium and Capharnaum).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,928