Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1929. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,064 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,021 days or 30.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,120 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1960.
If a dog named Peahi - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peahi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peahi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Carmen Miranda
- 1923Tonie Nathan
- 1936Clive Swift
- 1943Barbara Lewis
- 1947Joe Ely
- 1955Jim J. Bullock
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1981The Rev
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1985David Gallagher
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1711Luis Vicente de Velasco e Isla, Spanish sailor and commander (d. 1762)
- 1923Brendan Behan, Irish activist, poet, and playwright (d. 1964)
- 1928Rinus Michels, Dutch footballer and coach (d. 2005)
- 1931Josef Masopust, Czech footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1933Ronnie Claire Edwards, American actress and singer
- 1965Igor Malkov, Russian speed skater
- 1974Amber Valletta, American model and actress
- 1976Charlie Day, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Margarita Levieva, Russian-born American actress and gymnast
- 1982Domingo Cisma González, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1621Gregory XV becomes Pope, the last Pope elected by acclamation.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1942World War II: Top United States military leaders hold their first formal meeting to discuss American military strategy in the war.
- 1951Korean War: Geochang massacre
- 1964The Beatles make their first appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show, performing before a “record-busting” audience of 73 million viewers across the USA.
- 1969First test flight of the Boeing 747.
- 1971Apollo program: Apollo 14 returns to Earth after the third manned Moon landing.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army declares the end to its 18-month ceasefire and explodes a large bomb in London’s Canary Wharf.
- 2013A 6.9 magnitude earthquake strikes southwest Colombia causing major disruption to the region and injuring at least 15 people.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Monty Woolley, Chris Bisson, Terence Stamp, Vic Dana, DJ Webstar, Linda Harrison, Naresh Iyer, Kristine W, Anthony Muñoz, Kayo Noro.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 24, 1934. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your incompatibility score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 173 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,064 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,120
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 24, 1934 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-192)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 7, 1941 – Gorden Kaye, English actor and singer; April 6, 1941 – Phil Austin, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2015); October 5, 1974 – Heather Headley, Trinidadian-American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,833