Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 40th day of the year 1929. It was the 6th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 229 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,739 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,246 days or 30.79 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 18, 1960.
If a dog named Scrapper - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Scrapper will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Scrapper will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
- 1901Brian Donlevy
- 1914Ernest Tubb
- 1936Barbara Young
- 1939Janet Suzman
- 1947Major Harris
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1973Shaun Parkes
- 1976Steve Burguiere
- 1989Gia Farrell
View the complete list of February 9 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1737Thomas Paine, English-born American philosopher, author, and activist (d. 1809)
- 1756Karel Blažej Kopřiva, Czech organist and composer (d. 1785)
- 1867Natsume Sōseki, Japanese author and poet (d. 1916)
- 1909Carmen Miranda, Portuguese-Brazilian actress, singer, and dancer (d. 1955)
- 1922Kathryn Grayson, American actress and soprano (d. 2010)
- 1936Barbara Young, English actress
- 1952Danny White, American football player and sportscaster
- 1974John Wallace, American basketball player and coach
- 1981Joël Camathias, Swiss race car driver
- 1992Avan Jogia, Canadian actor and singer
View the complete list of February 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zoey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1555Bishop of Gloucester John Hooper is burned at the stake.
- 1889US president Grover Cleveland signs a bill elevating the United States Department of Agriculture to a Cabinet-level agency.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1934The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 1942Year-round Daylight saving time is re-instated in the United States as a wartime measure to help conserve energy resources.
- 1945World War II: A force of Allied aircraft unsuccessfully attacked a German destroyer in Førdefjorden, Norway.
- 1959The R-7 Semyorka, the first intercontinental ballistic missile, becomes operational at Plesetsk, USSR.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
View the complete list of February 9 historical events.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhys Coiro, Gail Davis, Prince Buster, Dean Brooks, Haley Ramm, Rodrigo Nehme, Andrew Caldwell, Lucy Brown, Denholm Elliott, Juan Diego Botto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on February 9, 1929.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th February 1929 is Violet for modesty.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 24, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 11, 1921. Your score is -192. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern England approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 9, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 40th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 6th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 229 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,739 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,246 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.79 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,143
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 18, 1960
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Airedale Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Aquarius ♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: April 24, 1934 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 11, 1921 (-192)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.II.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1925 – Angela Lansbury, English-American actress, singer, and producer; August 11, 1939 – Ronnie Dawson, American singer and guitarist (d. 2003); June 3, 1939 – Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, American model and author (d. 2007).
Word count: 1,859