Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 40th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,662 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Ronald Colman
- 1965Stephin Merritt
- 1968Alejandra Guzmán
- 1968Rahul Roy
- 1971Sharon Case
- 1978A.J. Buckley
- 1978Erin O'Connor
- 1982Ami Suzuki
- 1989Gia Farrell
- 1996Jimmy Bennett
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1751Antoine Bullant, Czech bassoon player and composer (d. 1821)
- 1789Franz Xaver Gabelsberger, German engineer, invented Gabelsberger shorthand (d. 1849)
- 1897Charles Kingsford Smith, Australian captain and pilot (d. 1935)
- 1909Dean Rusk, American colonel and politician, 54th United States Secretary of State (d. 1994)
- 1916Tex Hughson, American baseball player (d. 1993)
- 1933Loris Azzaro, Tunisian-French fashion designer (d. 2003)
- 1944Derryn Hinch, Australian radio and television host
- 1970Glenn McGrath, Australian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1981The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009)
- 1987Michael B. Jordan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Zeno crowned as co-emperor of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: The British Parliament declares Massachusetts in rebellion.
- 1788The Habsburg Empire joins the Russo-Turkish War in the Russian camp.
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1913A group of meteors is visible across much of the eastern seaboard of North and South America, leading astronomers to conclude the source had been a small, short-lived natural satellite of the Earth.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1922Brazil becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of the Atlantic – HMS Venturer sinks U-864 off the coast of Fedje, Norway, in a rare instance of submarine-to-submarine combat.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Kross, Aiden Turner, Ellie Goulding, Eugenia Volodina, Carola Häggkvist, Raveena Tandon, Harriet Smithson, Derek Mooney, Hitomi Takahashi, Götz Otto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1977 – Lauren Woodland, American actress and lawyer; October 27, 1992 – Junya Ikeda, Japanese actor; September 20, 1977 – The-Dream, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889