Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of February 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
February 9, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 40th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 261 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,690 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,005 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kathryn Grayson
- 1941Sheila Kuehl
- 1947Major Harris
- 1955Charles Shaughnessy
- 1960David Bateson
- 1960Holly Johnson
- 1974Erra Fazira
- 1982Ami Suzuki
- 1984Logan Bartholomew
- 1990Camille Winbush
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for February 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 9.
- 1645Johann Aegidius Bach, German viola player (d. 1716)
- 1874Amy Lowell, American poet, critic, and educator (d. 1925)
- 1912Ginette Leclerc, French actress (d. 1992)
- 1943Barbara Lewis, American singer-songwriter
- 1944Derryn Hinch, Australian radio and television host
- 1958Chris Nilan, American ice hockey player, coach, and radio host
- 1963Brian Greene, American physicist and academic
- 1974Brad Maynard, American football player
- 1982Jameer Nelson, American basketball player
- 1989Wu Jia-qing, Taiwanese pool player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for February 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1654The Capture of Fort Rocher takes place during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1849New Roman Republic established
- 1870US president Ulysses S. Grant signs a joint resolution of Congress establishing the U.S. Weather Bureau.
- 1900The Davis Cup competition is established.
- 1904Russo-Japanese War: Battle of Port Arthur concludes.
- 1920Under the terms of the Svalbard Treaty, international diplomacy recognizes Norwegian sovereignty over Arctic archipelago Svalbard, and designates it as demilitarized.
- 1943World War II: Allied authorities declare Guadalcanal secure after Imperial Japan evacuates its remaining forces from the island, ending the Battle of Guadalcanal.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first United States troops with a combat mission, a Marine Corps Hawk air defense missile battalion, are sent to South Vietnam.
- 1971Satchel Paige becomes the first Negro League player to be voted into the USA’s Baseball Hall of Fame.
- 1986Halley’s Comet last appeared in the inner Solar System.
View the complete list of historical events for February 9.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 9 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom McGowan, Bob Stanley, Fritz Achterberg, Charles Herbert, Bess Myerson, Beth Howland, Kazuhiko Inoue, J.Son Dinant, Letitia Dean, Tony Rosato.
The zodiac sign of a person born on February 9 is Aquarius ♒. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on February 9, 1936.
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1981 – Alison Haislip, American actress and producer; June 16, 1924 – Faith Domergue, American actress (d. 1999); June 1, 1956 – Robin Mattson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 843