Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 1, 1969 was a Wednesday and it was the 1st day of the year 1969. It was the 1st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,315 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,105 days or 16.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 9, 2000.
If a dog named Michelle - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Michelle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Michelle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Lew Fields
- 1917Albert Mol
- 1937Matt Robinson
- 1942Judy Stone
- 1953Alpha Blondy
- 1954Richard Edson
- 1956Sheila McCarthy
- 1980Elin Nordegren
- 1981Eden Riegel
- 1986Colin Morgan
View the complete list of January 1 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 1.
- 1600Friedrich Spanheim, Dutch theologian and academic (d. 1649)
- 1860Dan Katchongva, American tribal leader and activist (d. 1972)
- 1883William J. Donovan, American general, lawyer, and politician (d. 1959)
- 1900Xavier Cugat, Spanish-born American singer-songwriter (d. 1990)
- 1911Basil Dearden, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1971)
- 1937Petros Markaris, Greek author, poet, and playwright
- 1975Eiichiro Oda, Japanese illustrator
- 1977Craig Reucassel, Australian comedian and television presenter (The Chaser)
- 1980Karina Jacobsgaard, Danish tennis player
- 1987Gilbert Brulé, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 1 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 45 BCThe Julian calendar takes effect as the civil calendar of the Roman Empire, establishing January 1 as the new date of the new year.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: Norfolk, Virginia is burned by combined Royal Navy and Continental Army action.
- 1803Emperor Gia Long orders all bronze wares of the Tây Sơn dynasty to be collected and melted into nine cannons for the Royal Citadel in Huế, Vietnam.
- 1880Ferdinand de Lesseps begins French construction of the Panama Canal.
- 1885Twenty-five nations adopt Sandford Fleming’s proposal for standard time (and also, time zones)
- 1913The British Board of Censors is established.
- 1920The Belorussian Communist Organisation is founded as a separate party.
- 1927The Cristero War begins in Mexico.
- 1982ITV franchise ATV gets replaced by Central
- 2002Euro banknotes and coins become legal tender in twelve of the European Union’s member states.
View the complete list of January 1 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 1, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joanna Cameron, Claire Forlani, Bob Gunton, John Hiatt, Brad Grey, Simón Díaz, Sam Rolfe, Portia Doubleday, Herman van Veen, Lee Pace.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 1 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 1, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st January 1969 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 29, 1969. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +134. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 31, 1976. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 4, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 1st January 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 1, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 1st day of 1969
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 1st Wednesday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,315 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,105 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 621
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 9, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: July 29, 1969 (+134)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 31, 1976 (-144)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye (January 4, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1984 – Beren Saat, Turkish actress; July 1, 1947 – Shirley Hemphill, American actress (d. 1999); July 16, 1990 – James Maslow, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,864