Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,980 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1927Gisele MacKenzie
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1936Burnum Burnum
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1964Chitti Babu
- 1967Jeremy Cumpston
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1849Robert Crosbie, Canadian theosophist, founded the United Lodge of Theosophists (d. 1919)
- 1910Jean Martinon, French conductor and composer (d. 1976)
- 1916Eldzier Cortor, American painter
- 1922Billy Liddell, Scottish-English footballer (d. 2001)
- 1927Lee Philips, American actor and director (d. 1999)
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki, Japanese voice actress
- 1978Tamina Snuka, American wrestler and actress
- 1986Kirsten Flipkens, Belgian tennis player
- 1990César Ruiz, Peruvian footballer
- 1990Mirko Bortolotti, Italian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kailash Kher, Alan Scarfe, Kip Gamblin, Suzi Gardner, Bernard Barrow, Cori Yarckin, Kurt Fuller, Marta Eggerth, Samantha Mathis, Germain Houde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1942 – Rick Danko, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (The Band) (d. 1999); August 19, 1952 – Jonathan Frakes, American actor and director; December 29, 1972 – Jude Law, English actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095