Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 320 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,189 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Buckus - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buckus will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Buckus will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Jessie Bond
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1921Tasso Kavadia
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1960Samira Said
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1980Sarah Shahi
- 1986Abbey Clancy
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1715Christian August Crusius, German philosopher and theologian (d. 1775)
- 1769Michel Ney, French general (d. 1815)
- 1834John Dalberg-Acton, 1st Baron Acton, Italian-English historian and politician (d. 1902)
- 1864Grand Duke Peter Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1931)
- 1913Franco Bordoni, Italian aviator and racing driver (d. 1975)
- 1937Thomas Penfield Jackson, American soldier, lawyer, and judge (d. 2013)
- 1942Graeme Gahan, Australian rules footballer and coach
- 1959Bernhard Hoff, German sprinter
- 1967Maciej Śliwowski, Polish footballer
- 1981Brian Joo, American-South Korean singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Fly to the Sky)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 9The Western Han dynasty ends when Wang Mang claims that the divine Mandate of Heaven called for the end of the dynasty and the beginning of his own, the Xin dynasty.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1645Archbishop William Laud is beheaded at the Tower of London.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 2005A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between Los Angeles and San Francisco for 10 days.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Langrishe, Enchong Dee, Jon Pertwee, Yu Yamada, Eyal Golan, Marco Leonardi, Thalía, Cheer Chen, David Sandström, Jang Wooyoung.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1917 – Pedro Infante, Mexican actor and singer (d. 1957); October 4, 1964 – Sarah Lancashire, English actress and director; November 5, 1965 – Famke Janssen, Dutch model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172