Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,958 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Jerry Wexler
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Ronnie Hawkins
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1959Fran Walsh
- 1978Brent Smith
- 1980Sarah Shahi
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
- 1986Saleisha Stowers
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1943Jim Croce, American singer-songwriter (d. 1973)
- 1951Paul DiMaggio, American sociologist and academic
- 1958Caroline Langrishe, English actress
- 1969Andreas Reinke, German footballer and manager
- 1973Ryan Drummond, American actor and singer
- 1974Bob Peeters, Belgian footballer and manager
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki, Japanese voice actress
- 1979Bodo Sieber, German rugby player and coach
- 1980Sarah Shahi, American actress
- 1984Marouane Chamakh, Moroccan footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 236Pope Fabian succeeds Anterus to become the twentieth pope of Rome.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1776Thomas Paine publishes his pamphlet Common Sense.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1972Sheikh Mujibur Rahman returns to the newly independent Bangladesh as president after spending over nine months in prison in Pakistan.
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 20112010–11 Queensland floods: Torrential rain in the Lockyer Valley region of South East Queensland, Australia, causes severe flash flooding, killing 9 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dawn French, Tom Savini, Tom Wopat, Amanda Blake, Jimmie Rodgers, Arthur Malet, Steven Wiig, Cristina Ferrare, Trenyce, Mike Mills.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1985 – Max Irons, English actor; April 8, 1926 – Shirley Mills, American actress and dancer (d. 2010); July 10, 1941 – Jake Eberts, Canadian film producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884