Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,224 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Pnutt - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 404 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pnutt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Pnutt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Paul Henreid
- 1945Rod Stewart
- 1947James Morris
- 1960Gurinder Chadha
- 1966Naomi Zaizen
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1974Hrithik Roshan
- 1980Sarah Shahi
- 1982Josh Ryan Evans
- 1987Chiaki Ito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1843Frank James, American soldier and outlaw (d. 1915)
- 1875Issai Schur, German mathematician and academic (d. 1941)
- 1930Roy E. Disney, American businessman (d. 2009)
- 1946Robert Gadocha, Polish footballer
- 1949James Lapine, American director and playwright
- 1970Buff Bagwell, American wrestler and actor
- 1979Obea Moore, American sprinter
- 1985Jaroslav Kolbas, Slovak footballer
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
- 2006Angelina Jordan, Norwegian child singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 69Lucius Calpurnius Piso Licinianus is appointed by Galba as deputy Roman Emperor.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1791The Siege of Dunlap’s Station begins near Cincinnati during the Northwest Indian War.
- 1920The Treaty of Versailles takes effect, officially ending World War I.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1946The United States Army Signal Corps successfully conducts Project Diana, bouncing radio waves off the Moon and receiving the reflected signals.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Naveen Andrews, Marianne Faithfull, Sharon Maughan, Masato Nakamura, Nick Stabile, Lauren Mayberry, Vernee Watson-Johnson, Ian McKellen, Albert Üksip, Jacqueline Emerson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 11, 1980 – Tomokazu Sugita, Japanese voice actor; September 20, 1966 – Nuno Bettencourt, Portuguese singer-songwriter and guitarist (Extreme, Satellite Party, DramaGods, and Mourning Widows); June 27, 1939 – R. D. Burman, Indian singer-songwriter (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125