Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 10th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 228 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,836 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,180 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Francis X. Bushman
- 1919Rex Marshall
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1943Kristiina Elstelä
- 1948Donald Fagen
- 1949Allu Aravind
- 1953Pat Benatar
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1959Fran Walsh
- 1974Ryōka Yuzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1915Cynthia Freeman, American author (d. 1988)
- 1931Rosalind Howells, Baroness Howells of St Davids, Grenadian-English academic and politician
- 1944William Sanderson, American actor
- 1945Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket)
- 1948Bernard Thévenet, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1965Butch Hartman, American animator, voice actor, and singer
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė, Lithuanian actress, singer, and pianist
- 1982Misato Fukuen, Japanese voice actress
- 1984Trent Cutler, Australian rugby league footballer
- 1998Xu Shilin, Chinese tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1475Stephen III of Moldavia defeats the Ottoman Empire at the Battle of Vaslui.
- 1927Fritz Lang’s futuristic film Metropolis is released in Germany.
- 1946The first General Assembly of the United Nations opens in London. Fifty-one nations are represented.
- 1971A by-poll is held in the Lebanese Chouf District.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1985Sandinista Daniel Ortega becomes president of Nicaragua and vows to continue the transformation to socialism and alliance with the Soviet Union and Cuba; American policy continues to support the Contras in their revolt against the Nicaraguan government.
- 2007A general strike begins in Guinea in an eventually successful attempt to get President Lansana Conté to resign.
- 2012A bombing in Khyber Agency, Pakistan, kills at least 30 people and 78 others injured.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Gallagher, Florent Pagny, Michael Gambon, Rick Derringer, Måns Zelmerlöw, Lesley Stahl, Little Eva, Ryohei Odai, Static Major, Skipp Sudduth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 10, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1968 – James Frain, English actor; August 15, 1973 – Amitabh Bhattacharjee, Indian actor; January 13, 1989 – Triinu Kivilaan, Estonian singer (Vanilla Ninja).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877