Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 10th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,963 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 642 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Ada - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ada will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ada will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Pina Menichelli
- 1891Ann Shoemaker
- 1927Johnnie Ray
- 1927Lee Philips
- 1933Anton Rodgers
- 1939Sal Mineo
- 1939Scott McKenzie
- 1961Evan Handler
- 1964Tony Gardner
- 1986Erika Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1860Charles G. D. Roberts, Canadian poet and author (d. 1943)
- 1883Francis X. Bushman, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 1966)
- 1945Rod Stewart, English-Scottish singer-songwriter (The Jeff Beck Group, Faces, Shotgun Express, and The Steampacket)
- 1946Robert Gadocha, Polish footballer
- 1948Bernard Thévenet, French cyclist and sportscaster
- 1960Benoît Pelletier, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1966Jeremy Sims, Australian actor and director
- 1973Jakob Cedergren, Swedish-Danish actor
- 1978Brent Smith, American singer-songwriter (Shinedown)
- 2004Kaitlyn Maher, American child singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 49 BCJulius Caesar crosses the Rubicon, signaling the start of civil war.
- 1806Dutch settlers in Cape Town surrender to the British.
- 1810Napoleon Bonaparte divorces his first wife Joséphine.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1929The Adventures of Tintin, one of the most popular European comic books, is first published in Belgium.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1984Holy See–United States relations: The United States and Holy See (Vatican City) re-establish full diplomatic relations after almost 117 years, overturning the United States Congress’s 1867 ban on public funding for such a diplomatic envoy.
- 1985Sir Clive Sinclair launches the Sinclair C5 personal electric vehicle, which became a notorious commercial failure and later a cult collector’s item.
- 1999Sanjeev Nanda kills three policemen in New Delhi, India with his car, an act for which he was later acquitted, resulting in a sharp drop in public confidence in the Indian legal system.
- 2013More than 100 people are killed and 270 injured in several bomb blasts in Pakistan.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Manorama, Hayes Carll, Carmen McRae, Mighty Joe Young, John D. Loudermilk, John Macurdy, Simon Yam, Asheru, Chiaki Kuriyama, Silvana Pampanini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1931 – Tom Wilson, American record producer (d. 1978); December 23, 1968 – Lucy Bell, English-Australian actress; May 27, 1931 – Bernard Fresson, French actor (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,306