Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of January 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 10, 1966 was a Monday and it was the 10th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Albert Arlen
- 1929Derek Hammond-Stroud
- 1935Sherrill Milnes
- 1940Walter Hill
- 1956Shawn Colvin
- 1958Caroline Langrishe
- 1973Jakob Cedergren
- 1973Ryan Drummond
- 1980Petri Lindroos
- 1981Inga Jankauskaitė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 10.
- 1769Michel Ney, French general (d. 1815)
- 1881Leslie Rainey, Australian cricketer and footballer (d. 1962)
- 1903Voldemar Väli, Estonian-Swedish Greco-Roman wrestler (d. 1997)
- 1916Eldzier Cortor, American painter
- 1917Jerry Wexler, American journalist and producer (d. 2008)
- 1939Sonosuke Fujimaki, Japanese fencer
- 1957Paula Smith, American tennis player
- 1963Kira Ivanova, Russian figure skater (d. 2001)
- 1967Johan Laats, Belgian martial artist
- 1989Emily Meade, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1072Robert Guiscard conquers Palermo.
- 1863The London Underground, the world’s oldest underground railway, opens between London Paddington station and Farringdon station.
- 1901The first great Texas oil gusher is discovered at Spindletop in Beaumont, Texas.
- 1923Lithuania seizes and annexes Memel.
- 1941World War II: The Greek army captures Kleisoura.
- 1954BOAC Flight 781, a de Havilland DH.106 Comet 1, explodes and falls into the Tyrrhenian Sea killing 35 people.
- 1981Salvadoran Civil War: The FMLN launches its first major offensive, gaining control of most of Morazán and Chalatenango departments
- 1990Time Warner is formed by the merger of Time Inc. and Warner Communications.
- 2015A mass poisoning at a funeral in Mozambique involves beer that was deliberately contaminated with crocodile bile leaving at least 56 dead and nearly 200 hospitalized.
- 2015A traffic accident between an oil tanker truck and passenger coach en route to Shikarpur from Karachi on the Pakistan National Highway Link Road near Gulshan-e-Hadeed, Karachi, kills at least 62 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 10.
Curious about this White Almond? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Didem Erol, Barrie Keeffe, Rosie O'Donnell, Lloyd Zaragoza, Huntley Gordon, Haris Romas, Liliane Klein, Shun Shioya, Jimmie Dodd, Sean Hughes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 10 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 10, 1966.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Can Work It Out by The Beatles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1991 – Ciara Hanna, American actress and model; June 13, 1989 – Lisa Tucker, American singer and actress; June 14, 1955 – Paul O'Grady, English television host, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897