Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1916 was a Tuesday and it was the 11th day of the year 1916. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,753 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,584 days or 34.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,279 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1947.
If a dog named Hawk - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 511 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hawk will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hawk will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1924Slim Harpo
- 1942Clarence Clemons
- 1945Christine Kaufmann
- 1952Lee Ritenour
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1961Eva O
- 1968Tom Dumont
- 1976Kaire Vilgats
- 1993Flora Cross
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1788William Thomas Brande, English chemist and academic (d. 1866)
- 1873John Callan O'Laughlin, American soldier and journalist (d. 1949)
- 1886Chester Conklin, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1935Melvyn Hayes, English actor and singer
- 1938Frankie Randall, American singer-songwriter, actor, and dancer (d. 2014)
- 1939Anne Heggtveit, Canadian skier
- 1956Paul McKeever, German-English police officer (d. 2013)
- 1966Tao Wei, Chinese footballer and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1990Ryan Griffin, American football player
- 1992Dani Carvajal, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1569First recorded lottery in England.
- 1759In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 1861Alabama secedes from the United States.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1943Italian-American anarchist Carlo Tresca is assassinated in New York City.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1972East Pakistan renames itself Bangladesh.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Takahiro Itō, Mirella Freni, Angel Coulby, Kevin Dobson, Geoffrey Lewis, Angela Bassett, Martin Richards, Taj Mahal, Jonathan Monaghan, Petra Němcová.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1916 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 5, 1914. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +136. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 4, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -173. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 61,438 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 50,045 times in the year 1916. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1916. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1916
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1916
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 233 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,753 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,584 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,279
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1947
- Age in dog years: 511 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 5, 1914 (+136)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 4, 1931 (-173)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 61,438 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 50,045 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 16, 1925 – Bobbejaan Schoepen, Belgian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 2010); June 21, 1944 – Ray Davies, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Kinks); September 12, 1988 – Amanda Jenssen, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,808