Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 1946 was a Friday and it was the 11th day of the year 1946. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 110 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,918 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,973 days or 24.57 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 912 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 19, 1977.
If a dog named Garry - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Garry will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Garry will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Eva Le Gallienne
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1937Felix Silla
- 1956Phyllis Logan
- 1969James Merendino
- 1973Rockmond Dunbar
- 1977Devin Ratray
- 1978Holly Brisley
- 1979Siti Nurhaliza
- 1982Son Ye-jin
View the complete list of January 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1630John Rogers, English-American minister, physician, and academic (d. 1684)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1886Chester Conklin, American actor (d. 1971)
- 1906Albert Hofmann, Swiss chemist and academic, discoverer of LSD (d. 2008)
- 1932Alfonso Arau, Mexican actor and director
- 1936Chilla Porter, Australian high jumper
- 1938Alastair Morton, English businessman (d. 2004)
- 1972Marc Blucas, American actor
- 1977Shamari Buchanan, American football player
- 1983Adrian Sutil, German race car driver
View the complete list of January 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Abby’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1779Ching-Thang Khomba is crowned King of Manipur.
- 1863American Civil War: Battle of Arkansas Post – General John McClernand and Admiral David Dixon Porter capture the Arkansas River for the Union.
- 1863American Civil War: CSS Alabama encounters and sinks the USS Hatteras off Galveston Lighthouse in Texas.
- 1919Romania reincorporates Transylvania.
- 1935Amelia Earhart becomes the first person to fly solo from Hawaii to California.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1945Greek Civil War: Last day of the Dekemvriana clashes in Athens, Greece.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1957The African Convention is founded in Dakar, Senegal.
- 1986The Gateway Bridge, Brisbane in Queensland, Australia is officially opened.
View the complete list of January 11 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelly Osbourne, Vijayakanth, Emma de Caunes, Jon Lovitz, Sayaka Akimoto, Joaquin Phoenix, Natsuko Kuwatani, Sophina Brown, Florian Schneider, David Archuleta.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 11, 1946.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th January 1946 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 15, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -211. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 11, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 11th day of 1946
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 110 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,918 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,973 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.57 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 912
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 19, 1977
- Age in dog years: 312 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1966 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 15, 1932 (-211)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.I.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1984 – Katharine McPhee, American singer-songwriter and actress; May 12, 1961 – Bruce McCulloch, Canadian actor, director, and producer; June 29, 1930 – Robert Evans, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,858