Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 11, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 11th day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 227 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,252 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 178 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lionel Stander
- 1925Grant Tinker
- 1928David L. Wolper
- 1928Mitchell Ryan
- 1936Jody Payne
- 1963Jason Connery
- 1967Derek Riddell
- 1971Chris Willsher
- 1978Holly Brisley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 11.
- 1815John A. Macdonald, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1891)
- 1839Eugenio María de Hostos, Puerto Rican lawyer, philosopher, and sociologist (d. 1903)
- 1879John Symes, English cricketer (d. 1942)
- 1891Andrew Sockalexis, American runner (d. 1919)
- 1905Clyde Kluckhohn, American anthropologist and theorist (d. 1960)
- 1910Izler Solomon, American conductor (d. 1987)
- 1962Chris Bryant, Welsh politician, Minister of State for Europe
- 1970Chris Jent, American basketball player and coach
- 1970Malcolm D. Lee, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Joana Cortez, Brazilian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1055Theodora is crowned Empress of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1866SS London, an English steamship which sank in the Bay of Biscay
- 1908Grand Canyon National Monument is created.
- 1917The Kingsland munitions factory explosion occurs as a result of sabotage.
- 1942World War II: The Japanese capture Kuala Lumpur.
- 1946Enver Hoxha, Secretary General of the Communist Party of Albania, declares the People’s Republic of Albania with himself as head of state.
- 1949A record-setting snowstorm hits Los Angeles, California.
- 1960Henry Lee Lucas, once listed as America’s most prolific serial killer, commits his first known murder.
- 1962Cold War: While tied to its pier in Polyarny, the Soviet submarine B-37 is destroyed when fire breaks out in its torpedo compartment.
- 1998Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 11.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 11 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Selen Soyder, Chantal Kreviazuk, Lauren Faust, Aliki Vougiouklaki, Robin Bailey, Jean Knight, Charley Boorman, P. L. Travers, Josey Scott, Stevie Nicks.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 11 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 11, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 11, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 11, 1955 – Dave Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters, The Knitters, The Flesh Eaters, and X); November 6, 1951 – John Falsey, American screenwriter and producer; August 27, 1947 – Kirk Francis, American engineer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899