Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 12, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 12th day of the year 1922. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,496 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,832 days or 32.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 20, 1953.
If a dog named Soccer - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soccer will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soccer will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1856John Singer Sargent
- 1926Ray Price
- 1937Marie Dubois
- 1939William Lee Golden
- 1955Rockne S. O'Bannon
- 1964Clare Holman
- 1965Alexandra Wentworth
- 1973Hande Yener
- 1974Melanie C
- 1978Kim Sa-rang
View the complete list of January 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 12.
- 1786Sir Robert Inglis, 2nd Baronet, English politician (d. 1855)
- 1894Van Vanthoff, Australian public servant (d. 1967)
- 1905Tex Ritter, American singer and actor (d. 1974)
- 1947Sally Hamwee, Baroness Hamwee, English politician
- 1949Ottmar Hitzfeld, German footballer and manager
- 1950Greg X. Volz, American singer
- 1961Simon Russell Beale, Malaysian-English actor
- 1977Cade McNown, American football player
- 1986Miguel Ángel Nieto, Spanish footballer
- 1987Salvatore Sirigu, Italian footballer
View the complete list of January 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1616The city of Belém is founded in Pará, Brazil by Francisco Caldeira Castelo Branco.
- 1866The Royal Aeronautical Society is formed in London.
- 1908A long-distance radio message is sent from the Eiffel Tower for the first time.
- 1911The University of the Philippines College of Law is formally established; three future Philippine presidents are among the first enrollees.
- 1918Finland’s “Mosaic Confessors” law goes into effect, making Finnish Jews full citizens.
- 1964Rebels in Zanzibar begin a revolt known as the Zanzibar Revolution and proclaim a republic.
- 1998Nineteen European nations agree to forbid human cloning.
- 2001Downtown Disney opens to the public as part of the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California.
- 2004The world’s largest ocean liner, RMS Queen Mary 2, makes its maiden voyage.
- 2007Comet C/2006 P1 (McNaught) reaches perihelion becoming the brightest comet in more than 40 years.
View the complete list of January 12 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 12, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Curless, Daniel Padilla, Ali B, Stan Kelly-Bootle, Temuera Morrison, Darin Brooks, Michael Rispoli, Karl Gustav Ahlefeldt, Hjördis Petterson, Phil Leeds.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 12 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 12, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +118. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -151. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 12, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 12th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,496 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,832 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,202
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 20, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Sealyham Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1942 (+118)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1931 (-151)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1931 – Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer; June 26, 1968 – Isshin Chiba, Japanese voice actor; December 16, 1946 – Christopher Ellison, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,766