Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1911 was a Friday and it was the 13th day of the year 1911. It was the 2nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,377 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,459 days or 36.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,368 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1942.
If a dog named Dobber - a English Toy Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 460 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dobber will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Dobber will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Robert Stack
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1938William B. Davis
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1955Ran Ito
- 1956Janet Hubert
- 1967Annie Jones
- 1973Gloria Yip
- 1977Orlando Bloom
- 1981Shad Gaspard
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1938Daevid Allen, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soft Machine and Gong) (d. 2015)
- 1938Dave Edwards, American captain and politician (d. 2013)
- 1943William Duckworth, American composer and author (d. 2012)
- 1945Gordon McVie, English oncologist and author
- 1950Gholam Hossein Mazloumi, Iranian footballer and manager (d. 2014)
- 1957Mark O'Meara, American golfer
- 1958Ton du Chatinier, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1961Kelly Hrudey, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1977Orlando Bloom, English actor and producer
- 1987Daniel Oss, Italian cyclist
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jake’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 888Odo, Count of Paris becomes King of the Franks.
- 1547Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey is sentenced to death.
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1893The Independent Labour Party of the United Kingdom holds its first meeting.
- 1910The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1963Coup d'état in Togo results in assassination of president Sylvanus Olympio
- 1964Anti-Muslim riots break out in Calcutta, resulting in 100 deaths.
- 1964Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is appointed archbishop of Kraków, Poland.
- 1968Johnny Cash performs live at Folsom State Prison
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Clive Nolan, Diana Lynn, Gary Lightbody, Paul Newman, Johnette Napolitano, Jody Thompson, Jerry Donahue, Lee Joon, Namie Amuro, Freddie Garrity.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1911.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1911 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 5, 1925. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 24,390 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 13,446 times in the year 1911. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1911. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1911
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 2nd Friday of 1911
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,377 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,459 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,368
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 1942
- Age in dog years: 460 dog years old using a English Toy Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 5, 1925 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-187)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 24,390 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 13,446 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 29, 1974 – Twinkle Khanna, Indian actress and producer; April 29, 1917 – Celeste Holm, American actress and singer (d. 2012); August 11, 1968 – Anna Gunn, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,861