Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1961 was a Friday and it was the 13th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,011 days or 19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 712 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 1992.
If a dog named Orsino - a Italian Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orsino will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Orsino will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1951Frank E. Peretti
- 1955Ran Ito
- 1964Bill Bailey
- 1972Nicole Eggert
- 1972Yukiko Iwai
- 1977Orlando Bloom
- 1981Shad Gaspard
- 1995Qaasim Middleton
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1334Henry II of Castile (d. 1379)
- 1596Jan van Goyen, Dutch painter (d. 1656)
- 1861Max Nonne, German neurologist and academic (d. 1959)
- 1866Vasily Kalinnikov, Russian bassoon player and composer (d. 1901)
- 1931Ian Hendry, English actor (d. 1984)
- 1943Richard Moll, American actor and singer
- 1972James O'Brien, English journalist and radio host
- 1972Vitaly Scherbo, Belarusian gymnast
- 1980Krzysztof Czerwiński, Polish organist and conductor
- 1984Kamghe Gaba, German sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople.
- 1435Sicut Dudum, forbidding the enslavement of the Guanche natives in Canary Islands by the Spanish, is promulgated by Pope Eugene IV.
- 1830The Great Fire of New Orleans begins.
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1840The steamship Lexington burns and sinks four miles off the coast of Long Island with the loss of 139 lives.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1939The Black Friday bush fires burn 20,000 square kilometers of land in Australia, claiming the lives of 71 people.
- 1978United States Food and Drug Administration requires all blood donations to be labeled “paid” or “volunteer” donors.
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Lowe, Génesis Carmona, Sharmila Tagore, Nicole de Boer, Jim Verraros, Jimmy Ruffin, Ramón Rodríguez, Ami Suzuki, Reinhard Mey, Bud Spangler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wonderland by Night by Bert Kaempfert as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 6, 1986 – Bhavana, Indian actress; May 27, 1945 – Bruce Cockburn, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Esquires and The Flying Circus); April 16, 1929 – Roy Hamilton, American singer (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,316