Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 13th day of the year 1970. It was the 2nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,680 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,560 days or 17.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 667 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 2001.
If a dog named Nika Marie - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 232 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nika Marie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nika Marie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cheyenne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Jeff Morrow
- 1918Stephen Dunne
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1934Rip Taylor
- 1970Shonda Rhimes
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1979Katy Brand
- 1984Lourdes Arévalos
- 1987Lee Seung-gi
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1864Wilhelm Wien, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928)
- 1893Roy Cazaly, Australian footballer and coach (d. 1963)
- 1932Barry Bishop, American mountaineer, photographer, and scholar (d. 1994)
- 1942Carol Cleveland, English actress
- 1970Keith Coogan, American actor
- 1982Ruth Wilson, English actress
- 1984Nathaniel Motte, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1986Laura Ludwig, German volleyball player
- 1989Triinu Kivilaan, Estonian singer (Vanilla Ninja)
- 1992Dinah Pfizenmaier, German tennis player
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 888Odo, Count of Paris becomes King of the Franks.
- 1666French traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier arrived in Dhaka and met Shaista Khan.
- 1830The Great Fire of New Orleans begins.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1908The Rhoads Opera House Fire in Boyertown, Pennsylvania kills 171 people.
- 1910The first public radio broadcast takes place; a live performance of the opera Cavalleria rusticana is sent out over the airwaves from the Metropolitan Opera House in New York, New York.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene Roddenberry, Michael Angarano, Tim Van Patten, Gideon Emery, Yiannis Parios, Carol Reed, Lee Ann Womack, Michael Rose, Heinz Rühmann, Sally Thomsett.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1970.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1970 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +208. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1954. Your score is -187. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 2nd Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 43 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,680 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,560 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 667
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2001
- Age in dog years: 232 dog years old using a Bichon Frise breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+208)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1954 (-187)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Raindrops Keep Fallin’ on My Head by B.J. Thomas (January 17, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1965 – Lisa Vidal, American actress; February 19, 1964 – Doug Aldrich, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Whitesnake, Burning Rain, Hurricane, Bad Moon Rising, Lion, and Dio); February 24, 1948 – Dennis Waterman, English actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940