Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1971 was a Wednesday and it was the 13th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,112 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 579 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Isabel - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Isabel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Isabel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Gabriel Gabrio
- 1919Robert Stack
- 1930Liz Anderson
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1942Carol Cleveland
- 1970Keith Coogan
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1973Gloria Yip
- 1978Ashmit Patel
- 1981Shad Gaspard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1864Wilhelm Wien, German physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1928)
- 1886Art Ross, Canadian-American ice hockey player and coach (d. 1964)
- 1901A. B. Guthrie, Jr., American historian and author (d. 1991)
- 1930Frances Sternhagen, American actress
- 1970Keith Coogan, American actor
- 1972Atoosa Rubenstein, Iranian-American journalist
- 1980Akira Kaji, Japanese footballer
- 1981Yujiro Takahashi, Japanese wrestler
- 1983Julian Morris, English actor
- 1987Alexandre Pliușchin, Moldovan cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 888Odo, Count of Paris becomes King of the Franks.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1958The Moroccan Army of Liberation ambushes a Spanish patrol in the Battle of Edchera.
- 1964Anti-Muslim riots break out in Calcutta, resulting in 100 deaths.
- 1964Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is appointed archbishop of Kraków, Poland.
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 1993Space Shuttle program: Endeavour heads for space for the third time as STS-54 launches from the Kennedy Space Center.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bonnie Owens, Taso N. Stavrakis, Joanne Peh, Lee Soo-man, Joyce Jonathan, Logan Lerman, Dee Dee Warwick, Nasiba Zeynalova, Kristen Schaal, Pauline.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 13, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Sweet Lord / Isn’t It a Pity by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1935 – Martti Talvela, Finnish opera singer (d. 1989); July 6, 1930 – M. Balamuralikrishna, Indian singer-songwriter; August 21, 1925 – Toma Caragiu, Romanian actor (d. 1977).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,244