Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1980 was a Sunday and it was the 13th day of the year 1980. It was the 2nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,023 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,008 days or 13.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 21, 2011.
If a dog named Jabir - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jabir will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jabir will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Albert Lamorisse
- 1938William B. Davis
- 1955Ran Ito
- 1956Janet Hubert
- 1961Wayne Coyne
- 1970Shonda Rhimes
- 1972Yukiko Iwai
- 1973Gloria Yip
- 1983Imran Khan
- 1986Josefine Preuß
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1881Essington Lewis, Australian engineer and businessman (d. 1961)
- 1893Charles Arnison, English airman (d. 1974)
- 1909Marinus van der Lubbe, Dutch anarchist (d. 1934)
- 1938Shivkumar Sharma, Indian santoor player and composer
- 1942Carol Cleveland, English actress
- 1947Jacek Majchrowski, Polish historian, lawyer, and politician
- 1981Shad Gaspard, American wrestler and actor
- 1984Lourdes Arévalos, Paraguayan model, Miss Paraguay 2006
- 1984Nathaniel Motte, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1997Connor McDavid, Canadian hockey player
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ALTMEJTU? Check your answers here: Word solver ALTMEJTU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1793Nicolas Jean Hugon de Bassville, representative of Revolutionary France, lynched by a mob in Rome
- 1815War of 1812: British troops capture Fort Peter in St. Marys, Georgia, the only battle of the war to take place in the state.
- 1893U.S. Marines land in Honolulu, Hawaii from the USS Boston to prevent the queen from abrogating the Bayonet Constitution.
- 1895First Italo-Ethiopian War: the war’s opening battle, the Battle of Coatit, occurs; it is an Italian victory.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1939The Black Friday bush fires burn 20,000 square kilometers of land in Australia, claiming the lives of 71 people.
- 1942Henry Ford patents a plastic automobile, which is 30% lighter than a regular car.
- 1978United States Food and Drug Administration requires all blood donations to be labeled “paid” or “volunteer” donors.
- 1990Douglas Wilder becomes the first elected African American governor as he takes office in Richmond, Virginia.
- 2000Bill Gates resigns as CEO of Microsoft.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Colomby, Mark Medlock, Liza Soberano, Richard Tyson, Devon Sawa, Ximena Navarrete, Paul Soles, Glenn Carter, Masaya Matsukaze, Robert Paquette.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1980.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1980 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 16, 1964. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +124. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock with You by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1980
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 2nd Sunday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,023 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,008 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 509
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2011
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 16, 1964 (+124)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-118)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Rock with You by Michael Jackson (January 19, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1960 – Guy Henry, English actor; November 1, 1983 – Yuko Ogura, Japanese model and singer; August 17, 1943 – Dave "Snaker" Ray, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Koerner, Ray & Glover) (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,013