Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 1990 was a Saturday and it was the 13th day of the year 1990. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 312 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,376 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,792 days or 10.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 385 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 21, 2021.
If a dog named Alyssa - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alyssa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alyssa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rosemary Murphy
- 1930Frances Sternhagen
- 1938Daevid Allen
- 1938William B. Davis
- 1943Richard Moll
- 1950John McNaughton
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1967Annie Jones
- 1971John Mallory Asher
- 1972Park Jin-young
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1505Joachim II Hector, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1571)
- 1616Antoinette Bourignon, French-Flemish mystic and author (d. 1680)
- 1887George Gurdjieff, Russian-French mystic and philosopher (d. 1949)
- 1904Nathan Milstein, Ukrainian-American violinist and composer (d. 1992)
- 1906Zhou Youguang, Chinese linguist and academic
- 1926Michael Bond, English soldier and author, created Paddington Bear
- 1939Cesare Maniago, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1949Rakesh Sharma, Indian commander, pilot, and astronaut
- 1977Orlando Bloom, English actor and producer
- 1989James Berrett, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JESEFRROYNEIM? Check your answers here: Unscramble words JESEFRROYNEIM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607The Bank of Genoa fails after announcement of national bankruptcy in Spain.
- 1842Dr. William Brydon, an assistant surgeon in the British East India Company Army during the First Anglo-Afghan War, becomes famous for being the sole survivor of an army of 4,500 men and 12,000 camp followers when he reaches the safety of a garrison in Jalalabad, Afghanistan.
- 1847The Treaty of Cahuenga ends the Mexican–American War in California.
- 1893The Independent Labour Party of the United Kingdom holds its first meeting.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1934The Candidate of Sciences degree is established in the Soviet Union.
- 1968Johnny Cash performs live at Folsom State Prison
- 1972Prime Minister Kofi Abrefa Busia and President Edward Akufo-Addo of Ghana are ousted in a bloodless military coup by Colonel Ignatius Kutu Acheampong.
- 1982Shortly after takeoff, Air Florida Flight 90, a Boeing 737 jet crashes into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and falls into the Potomac River, killing 78 including four motorists.
- 1990Douglas Wilder becomes the first elected African American governor as he takes office in Richmond, Virginia.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Lanzones Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sokratis Malamas, Lacey Schwimmer, Lehri, Alexis Arquette, Brendan Coyle, Chad Michael Murray, Vittorio Gassman, Walter Koenig, Cedric Hardwicke, Maki Horikita.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 1990.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 1990 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 3, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 2, 2000. Your score is -168. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ontario approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 1990
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 312 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,376 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,792 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 385
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Australian Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 3, 1965 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 2, 2000 (-168)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Another Day in Paradise by Phil Collins (January 13, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1983 – Aidan Turner, Irish actor; August 11, 1984 – Katie Rees, American model, Miss Nevada USA 2007; May 4, 1921 – Patsy Garrett, American actress and singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,088