Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 13th day of the year 2001. It was the 2nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,403 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,468 days or 6.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 250 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 21, 2032.
If a dog named Adrian - a Sussex Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 100 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Adrian will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Adrian will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Gabriel Gabrio
- 1898Carlo Tagliabue
- 1938Richard Anthony
- 1956Janet Hubert
- 1961Wayne Coyne
- 1962Trace Adkins
- 1967Annie Jones
- 1976Michael Peña
- 1982Ruth Wilson
- 1984Nathaniel Motte
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1787John Davis, American lawyer and politician, 14th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1854)
- 1812Victor de Laprade, French poet and critic (d. 1883)
- 1906Zhou Youguang, Chinese linguist and academic
- 1927Sydney Brenner, South African biologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1945Peter Simpson, English footballer
- 1955Anne Pringle, English diplomat, British Ambassador to Russia
- 1968Traci Bingham, American model and actress
- 1971Phil Whyman, English paranormal investigator
- 1976Mario Yepes, Colombian footballer
- 1989Beau Mirchoff, American-Canadian actor
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Mabel’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople.
- 1435Sicut Dudum, forbidding the enslavement of the Guanche natives in Canary Islands by the Spanish, is promulgated by Pope Eugene IV.
- 1893The Independent Labour Party of the United Kingdom holds its first meeting.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1968Johnny Cash performs live at Folsom State Prison
- 1985A passenger train plunges into a ravine in Ethiopia, killing 428 in the worst railroad disaster in Africa.
- 1988Lee Teng-hui becomes the first native Taiwanese President of the Republic of China.
- 1993Space Shuttle program: Endeavour heads for space for the third time as STS-54 launches from the Kennedy Space Center.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kelli Giddish, Hugh Brannum, Dierks Bentley, Sophie Raworth, Tommy Ramone, Madge Sinclair, Betty Comden, Michelle Rodriguez, Frederick "Dennis" Greene, Zack Snyder.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 2001.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 2001 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +177. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 31, 1975. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 13, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 2001
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 2nd Saturday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 267 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,403 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,468 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 250
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2032
- Age in dog years: 100 dog years old using a Sussex Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 29, 1997 (+177)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 31, 1975 (-149)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child (January 13, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1958 – Darby Crash, American singer-songwriter (Germs and Darby Crash Band) (d. 1980); September 16, 1971 – Joel Heyman, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; July 10, 1997 – Rena Kato, Japanese singer, dancer, model, and actress (AKB48).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,014