Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1921 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1921. It was the 3rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,713 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,238 days or 33.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,243 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1952.
If a dog named Radcliffe - a Goldador breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Radcliffe will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Radcliffe will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1733Thomas Linley the elder
- 1880Mack Sennett
- 1932Sheree North
- 1934Stuart Nisbet
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1956Mitch Vogel
- 1962Ari Up
- 1971Youki Kudoh
- 1974Vesko Kountchev
- 1984Calvin Harris
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1853T. Alexander Harrison, American painter (d. 1930)
- 1883Compton Mackenzie, English-Scottish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1972)
- 1920Georges Pichard, French author and illustrator (d. 2003)
- 1925Robert Cormier, American author and journalist (d. 2000)
- 1932Sheree North, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2005)
- 1935Ruth Ann Minner, American businesswoman and politician, 72nd Governor of Delaware
- 1939Maury Povich, American talk show host, producer, and actor
- 1945Javed Akhtar, Indian poet, playwright, and composer
- 1966Joshua Malina, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1989Hollie-Jay Bowes, English singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Vickie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1648England’s Long Parliament passes the “Vote of No Addresses”, breaking off negotiations with King Charles I and thereby setting the scene for the second phase of the English Civil War.
- 1873A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1904Anton Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- 1929Inayatullah Khan, king of the Emirate of Afghanistan abdicates the throne after only three days.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: Matt Drudge breaks the story of the Bill Clinton–Monica Lewinsky affair on his website The Drudge Report.
- 2010Rioting begins between Muslim and Christian groups in Jos, Nigeria, resulting in at least 200 deaths.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Big Moe, Danna García, Amanda Peet, Bel Powley, Belén Rueda, Timothy Ackroyd, David Choi, Jennifer Garner, Annette Crosbie, Jack Colvin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1921.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1921 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +190. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 7, 1932. Your score is -170. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1921
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 3rd Monday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,713 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,238 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,243
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Goldador breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+190)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 7, 1932 (-170)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 28, 1954 – Alice Krige, South African actress and producer; November 9, 1970 – Domino, American DJ and producer (Hieroglyphics); May 2, 1982 – Lorie, French singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960