Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1946 was a Thursday and it was the 17th day of the year 1946. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 271 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,488 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,163 days or 25.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1977.
If a dog named Ox - a Irish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 357 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ox will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ox will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1733Thomas Linley the elder
- 1867Carl Laemmle
- 1927Norman Kaye
- 1949Mick Taylor
- 1955Steve Earle
- 1959Susanna Hoffs
- 1969Naveen Andrews
- 1978Ricky Wilson
- 1984Calvin Harris
- 1985Simone Simons
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1914Irving Brecher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1917Ramón Cardemil, Chilean horse rider (d. 2007)
- 1922Luis Echeverría, Mexican politician, 50th President of Mexico
- 1927E.W. Swackhamer, American director and producer (d. 1994)
- 1928Jean Barraqué, French composer (d. 1973)
- 1958Tony Kouzarides, English biologist, cancer researcher
- 1961Maia Chiburdanidze, Georgian chess player
- 1970Masaaki Mochizuki, Japanese wrestler
- 1985Riyu Kosaka, Japanese singer and actress (BeForU)
- 1989Hollie-Jay Bowes, English singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano sets sail westward from Madeira to find a sea route to the Pacific Ocean.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1977Convicted murderer Gary Gilmore is executed by a firing squad in Utah, ending a ten-year moratorium on capital punishment in the United States.
- 1991Harald V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father, Olav V.
- 1995The Great Hanshin earthquake: A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs near Kobe, Japan, causing extensive property damage and killing 6,434 people.
- 1996The Czech Republic applies for membership of the European Union.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Money, Frances Bavier, Osa Massen, Ipče Ahmedovski, Michael Rudman, Kenji Ebisawa, Marty Balin, Luiz Gonzaga, Rob Brydon, Rohit Shetty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1946.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1946 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -226. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1946
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 271 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,488 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,163 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 931
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1977
- Age in dog years: 357 dog years old using a Irish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1966 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-226)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1940 – Michael Gambon, Irish-English actor and singer; February 3, 1947 – Melanie Safka, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 23, 1922 – Marjorie Cameron, American actress and occultist (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887