Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1983 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,749 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 432 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Diamonf - a Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Diamonf will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Diamonf will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1927Eartha Kitt
- 1927Norman Kaye
- 1952Ryuichi Sakamoto
- 1966Shabba Ranks
- 1971Lil Jon
- 1972Benno Fürmann
- 1981Ray J
- 1990Kaori Matsumura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1905Guillermo Stábile, Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 1966)
- 1914Irving Brecher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2008)
- 1921Herbert Ellis, American actor
- 1931Douglas Wilder, American sergeant and politician, 66th Governor of Virginia
- 1937Alain Badiou, French philosopher and educator
- 1948Anne Queffélec, French pianist
- 1956Mitch Vogel, American actor
- 1966Joshua Malina, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1971Paolo Vaccari, Italian rugby player and manager
- 1989Björn Dreyer, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1562France recognizes the Huguenots by the Edict of Saint-Germain.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1950The Great Brink’s Robbery: Eleven thieves steal more than 2 million from an armored car company’s offices in Boston.
- 1977Convicted murderer Gary Gilmore is executed by a firing squad in Utah, ending a ten-year moratorium on capital punishment in the United States.
- 1983The tallest department store in the world, Hudson’s flagship store in downtown Detroit, closes due to high cost of operating.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 1995The Great Hanshin earthquake: A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs near Kobe, Japan, causing extensive property damage and killing 6,434 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenneth Colley, Dat Phan, Constance Marie, Julie Goodyear, Aunjanue Ellis, Christopher Gable, Madeline Zima, Bridget Fonda, Nuria Fergó, Bobby Burgess.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 17, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Down Under by Men at Work as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 16, 1973 – Graham Robertson, American director and producer; October 11, 1962 – Andy McCoy, Finnish-Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hanoi Rocks, The Suicide Twins, and Shooting Gallery); March 15, 1991 – Kie Kitano, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,303