Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1986 was a Friday and it was the 17th day of the year 1986. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,594 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,198 days or 11.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 2017.
If a dog named Ferris - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ferris will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ferris will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Stuart Nisbet
- 1939Maury Povich
- 1942Nancy Parsons
- 1948Jim Ladd
- 1955Steve Earle
- 1959Susanna Hoffs
- 1977Leigh Whannell
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
- 1980Zooey Deschanel
- 1985Riyu Kosaka
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1560Gaspard Bauhin, Swiss botanist, physician, and academic (d. 1624)
- 1871Nicolae Iorga, Romanian historian and politician, 34th Prime Minister of Romania (d. 1940)
- 1880Mack Sennett, Canadian-American actor, director, and producer (d. 1960)
- 1899Al Capone, American mob boss (d. 1947)
- 1920Georges Pichard, French author and illustrator (d. 2003)
- 1931Don Zimmer, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1950Luis López Nieves, Puerto Rican author and academic
- 1971Paolo Vaccari, Italian rugby player and manager
- 1975Freddy Rodriguez, American actor and producer
- 1988Héctor Moreno, Mexican footballer
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Craig’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1885A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1961Former Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba is murdered in circumstances suggesting the support and complicity of the governments of Belgium and the United States.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1982“Cold Sunday”: in numerous cities in the United States temperatures fall to their lowest levels in over 100 years.
- 1991Harald V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father, Olav V.
- 1995The Great Hanshin earthquake: A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs near Kobe, Japan, causing extensive property damage and killing 6,434 people.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: Matt Drudge breaks the story of the Bill Clinton–Monica Lewinsky affair on his website The Drudge Report.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Clayson, Ernestine Anderson, Senta Berger, Sylvia Tyson, Keeley Hazell, Jonathan Firth, Cheryl Wheeler, Lindsay Wagner, Godfrey Quigley, MC Chris.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1986.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1986 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 17th January 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1986
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,594 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,198 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 427
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 2017
- Age in dog years: 156 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: That’s What Friends Are For by Dionne and Friends (January 18, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1940 – David Brigati, American singer (Joey Dee and the Starliters and The Rascals); November 19, 1976 – Robin Dunne, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; May 6, 1916 – Sif Ruud, Swedish actress (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,959