Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 18th day of the year 1942. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,306 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,435 days or 25.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 959 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 26, 1973.
If a dog named Gilroy - a Alaskan Malamute breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gilroy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gilroy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Oliver Hardy
- 1911Danny Kaye
- 1933John Boorman
- 1953Brett Hudson
- 1955Frankie Knuckles
- 1973Ben Willbond
- 1973Burnie Burns
- 1974Christian Burns
- 1984Kristy Lee Cook
- 1994Kang Ji-young
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1782Daniel Webster, American lawyer and politician, 14th United States Secretary of State (d. 1852)
- 1880Paul Ehrenfest, Austrian-Dutch physicist and academic (d. 1933)
- 1919Toni Turek, German footballer (d. 1984)
- 1972Kjersti Plätzer, Norwegian race walker
- 1973Burnie Burns, American actor, director, and producer; co-founded Rooster Teeth Productions
- 1974Devon Odessa, American actress
- 1976Damien Leith, Irish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Kenyatta Jones, American football player
- 1980Jason Segel, American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1990Alex Pietrangelo, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Seven-year-old Leo II succeeds his maternal grandfather Leo I as Byzantine emperor. He dies ten months later.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople fail.
- 1486King Henry VII of England marries Elizabeth of York, daughter of Edward IV.
- 1913First Balkan War: A Greek flotilla defeats the Ottoman Navy in the Naval Battle of Lemnos, securing the islands of the Northern Aegean Sea for Greece.
- 1915Japan issues the “Twenty-One Demands” to the Republic of China in a bid to increase its power in East Asia.
- 1919World War I: The Paris Peace Conference opens in Versailles, France.
- 1945World War II: Liberation of Kraków, Poland by the Red Army.
- 1967Albert DeSalvo, the “Boston Strangler”, is convicted of numerous crimes and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 1969United Airlines Flight 266 crashes into Santa Monica Bay killing all 32 passengers and six crew members.
- 1990Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry is arrested for drug possession in an FBI sting.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Newhart, Tommy Lee Jones, Maggie Rizer, Şener Şen, La'Myia Good, John DeLuca, Pierre Clémenti, Jean Knight, Maura Tierney, Christine Elise.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 10, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -249. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,306 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,435 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 959
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 1973
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Alaskan Malamute breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 10, 1942 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-249)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 29, 1917 – Celeste Holm, American actress and singer (d. 2012); September 2, 1914 – Tom Glazer, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003); August 30, 1951 – Jim Paredes, Filipino singer-songwriter and actor (APO Hiking Society).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895