Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1942 was a Sunday and it was the 18th day of the year 1942. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 274 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,215 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,405 days or 25.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 955 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 26, 1973.
If a dog named Kaga - a Borzoi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 402 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaga will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Kaga will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933John Boorman
- 1943Paul Freeman
- 1970DJ Quik
- 1974Maulik Pancholy
- 1977Richard Archer
- 1979Jay Chou
- 1979Mark Anthony Fernandez
- 1981Kang Dong-won
- 1991Britt McKillip
- 1996Sarah Gilman
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1841Emmanuel Chabrier, French pianist and composer (d. 1894)
- 1877Sam Zemurray, Russian-American businessman, founded the Cuyamel Fruit Company (d. 1961)
- 1908Jacob Bronowski, Polish-English mathematician, historian, and television host (d. 1974)
- 1913Giannis Papaioannou, Greek composer (d. 1972)
- 1919Toni Turek, German footballer (d. 1984)
- 1934Raymond Briggs, English author and illustrator
- 1943Dave Greenslade, English keyboard player (Greenslade, Colosseum, and IF)
- 1953Patrick G. Halpin, American politician
- 1966Alexander Khalifman, Russian chess player
- 1981Khari Stephenson, Jamaican footballer
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1911Eugene B. Ely lands on the deck of the USS Pennsylvania stationed in San Francisco Bay, the first time an aircraft landed on a ship.
- 1958Willie O'Ree, the first African Canadian National Hockey League player, makes his NHL debut with the Boston Bruins.
- 1960Capital Airlines Flight 20 crashes into a farm in Charles City County, Virginia, killing all 50 aboard, the third fatal Capital Airlines crash in as many years.
- 1967Albert DeSalvo, the “Boston Strangler”, is convicted of numerous crimes and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 1969United Airlines Flight 266 crashes into Santa Monica Bay killing all 32 passengers and six crew members.
- 1978The European Court of Human Rights finds the United Kingdom government guilty of mistreating prisoners in Northern Ireland, but not guilty of torture.
- 2002Sierra Leone Civil War is declared over.
- 2003A bushfire kills four people and destroys more than 500 homes in Canberra, Australia.
- 2012A series of coordinated actions take place in protest against Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Kalin, Layne Staley, Donovan, Dick Gaughan, Selma Diamond, Kevin Murphy, Nick Cave, Cynthia Watros, Kim Poirier, Max von Sydow.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 10, 1942. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +205. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -249. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 1942
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 274 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,215 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,405 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 955
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 1973
- Age in dog years: 402 dog years old using a Borzoi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: October 10, 1942 (+205)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-249)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1926 – Nalini Jaywant, Indian actress (d. 2010); December 13, 1980 – Satoshi Tsumabuki, Japanese actor and singer; May 5, 1914 – Tyrone Power, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911