Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 18th day of the year 2003. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,315 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,438 days or 6.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 248 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 26, 2034.
If a dog named Channel - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 110 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Channel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Channel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Albert Millaire
- 1945José Luis Perales
- 1954Tom Bailey
- 1971Jonathan Davis
- 1973Crispian Mills
- 1973Guo Degang
- 1979Jay Chou
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett
- 1986Marya Roxx
- 1996Sarah Gilman
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1659Damaris Cudworth Masham, English philosopher and theologian (d. 1708)
- 1840Henry Austin Dobson, English poet and author (d. 1921)
- 1879Henri Giraud, French general (d. 1949)
- 1884John Eisele, American runner (d. 1933)
- 1918Nicholas Oresko, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2013)
- 1943Kay Granger, American educator and politician
- 1945Balagangadharanatha Swamiji, Indian religious leader (d. 2013)
- 1961Jeff Yagher, American actor and sculptor
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett, American singer-songwriter, poet, and painter (d. 2015)
- 1990Nacho, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wendy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350General Magnentius deposes Roman Emperor Constans and proclaims himself Emperor.
- 1535Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro founds Lima, the capital of Peru.
- 1871Wilhelm I of Germany is proclaimed the first German Emperor in the Hall of Mirrors of the Palace of Versailles (France) towards the end of the Franco-Prussian War. The empire is known as the Second Reich to Germans.
- 1886Modern hockey is born with the formation of The Hockey Association in England.
- 1919Bentley Motors Limited is founded.
- 1944The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City hosts a jazz concert for the first time. The performers are Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Lionel Hampton, Artie Shaw, Roy Eldridge and Jack Teagarden.
- 1958Willie O'Ree, the first African Canadian National Hockey League player, makes his NHL debut with the Boston Bruins.
- 1974A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- 1978The European Court of Human Rights finds the United Kingdom government guilty of mistreating prisoners in Northern Ireland, but not guilty of torture.
- 2009Gaza War: Hamas announces they will accept Israel Defense Forces’s offer of a ceasefire, ending the assault.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernie Taupin, Doreen Wells, Bijon Bhattacharya, Steve Barton, Mark Ritts, Zola Jesus, Violent J, Gavin Friday, Aleksey Batalov, Matthew Broderick.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1987. Your score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 18th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 355 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,315 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,438 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 248
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 2034
- Age in dog years: 110 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1987 (-100)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 18, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.I.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1987 – Dappy, English rapper and actor (N-Dubz); September 11, 1970 – Ted Leo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Citizens Arrest, Chisel, and Ted Leo and the Pharmacists); June 10, 1993 – Vita Chambers, Canadian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103