Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 18th day of the year 2003. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,934 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,978 days or 5.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 26, 2034.
If a dog named Payson - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Payson will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Payson will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Dick Durock
- 1943Paul Freeman
- 1945José Luis Perales
- 1961Jeff Yagher
- 1961Mark Rylance
- 1963Carl McCoy
- 1974Maulik Pancholy
- 1982Quinn Allman
- 1982Rolf Roosalu
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1815Constantin von Tischendorf, German theologian and scholar (d. 1874)
- 1886Clara Nordström, Swedish-German author and translator (d. 1962)
- 1905Joseph Bonanno, Italian-American mob boss (d. 2002)
- 1908Jacob Bronowski, Polish-English mathematician, historian, and television host (d. 1974)
- 1935Albert Millaire, Canadian actor and director
- 1964Brady Anderson, American baseball player
- 1967Kim Perrot, American basketball player (d. 1999)
- 1973Ben Willbond, English comedian and actor
- 1978Bogdan Lobonț, Romanian footballer
- 1979Brian Gionta, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople fail.
- 1913First Balkan War: A Greek flotilla defeats the Ottoman Navy in the Naval Battle of Lemnos, securing the islands of the Northern Aegean Sea for Greece.
- 1944World War II: Soviet forces liberate Leningrad, effectively ending a three-year Nazi siege, known as the Siege of Leningrad.
- 1945World War II: Liberation of the Budapest Ghetto by the Red Army.
- 1958Willie O'Ree, the first African Canadian National Hockey League player, makes his NHL debut with the Boston Bruins.
- 1977Australia’s worst rail disaster occurs at Granville, Sydney killing 83.
- 1978The roof structure of the Hartford Civic Center collapses after a significant snowfall.
- 1993Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is officially observed for the first time in all 50 states.
- 2000The Tagish Lake meteorite impacts the Earth.
- 2007The strongest storm in the United Kingdom in 17 years kills 14 people and Germany sees the worst storm since 1999 with 13 deaths. Hurricane Kyrill causes at least 44 deaths across 20 countries in Western Europe.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joe Rogan, Don Bluth, Luis Alcoriza, Malin Åkerman, Alimi Ballard, Frankie Sandford, Emily Ratajkowski, Dave "Snaker" Ray, Nick Swardson, Chad Michael Murray.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 2003.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 2003 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 28, 1998. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 22, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -100. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lose Yourself by Eminem as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 18th January 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 275 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,934 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,978 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 201
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 2034
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 28, 1998 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 22, 1987 (-100)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Lose Yourself by Eminem (January 18, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1960 – Anne Clark, English singer-songwriter and poet; September 4, 1991 – Carter Jenkins, American actor; December 3, 1978 – Trina, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,974